STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 45 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I'm curious what sort of things the rollable stats might be used for?
    Detailing a kingdom, or a ship, or a caravan, or pretty much anything that you want to track that would not fit on a normally PC or NPC sheet. Since it is basically a build your own sheet, you can put any info you want into it, and then assign die rolls to them as well.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Detailing a kingdom, or a ship, or a caravan, or pretty much anything that you want to track that would not fit on a normally PC or NPC sheet. Since it is basically a build your own sheet, you can put any info you want into it, and then assign die rolls to them as well.
    So like weather, or random events and such? Sounds great.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    So like weather, or random events and such? Sounds great.
    Sure, or kingdom income. Or to track hull points, or crew morale or anything else that may have a numerical value. Not everything needs to have a roll associated with it, but it can

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Yep. It wont be used by everyone or for every object but if you find yourself needing another way to track info this might be it.
    The fields are [Name] [Dice if allocated] [Modifier] [Score]
    The Score doesnt do anything other than report. Maybe you have Hull Points and 28 in score or maybe you have Alchemy 2d10 +2 13 and when it reports it will say

Gandalf | Laboratory | Alchemy [13] 9+2 11

and in a Roll Over system you would see it was a failure.

Finally got around to using this particularly world builder. Its fantastic. Right up my alley for a new campaign (homebrew) I'm working on..thanks for making this.

I'm new using the Forums so I don't know if I'm allowed to share my edited version of this. All I did was adding the sidebar buttons that I've made to match the 5e buttons.
    Let me know if I can share the edited extension for those who might want it.

I'm not a pro so the image editing is not perfect, but they match the theme and have the button press effect as well.

5e_buttons.png

Quote Originally Posted by Thorsen View Post
    I'm new using the Forums so I don't know if I'm allowed to share my edited version of this. All I did was adding the sidebar buttons that I've made to match the 5e buttons.

I'm not a pro so the image editing is not perfect, but they match the theme and have the button press effect as well.

5e_buttons.png
    Looks good. Will you create an additional extenstion for it? I would use it.

Hey folks. Loving this extension, but I'm struggling with a little issue and I'm wondering how others have solved it.

After creating and sharing a bunch of World Builder entries with players, the list for them is becoming difficult to navigate without categorization. The groups I define as a GM and place entries into aren't shared with players, and they can't create groups themselves. Has anyone come up with a good strategy for organization on the player side?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorsen View Post

5e_buttons.png
    I would also use the extension, if you were to create it

Thread Information