FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 23 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    I import NPC into combat tracker, then change hitpoints, then I stick that edited NPC into the NPC pile. New corrected hitpoints are all good.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    @bmos

i'm stabbing in the dark here based all the little details i have... and a hunch.

see attached error message... i posted this in the 'house of healing - classic' and someone gave me some clues where to check. i tried and not really know what to look for (lol).

anyway, i thought it may have something to do with this extension. why?

a) just the nature of the error message and b) the npc (which i added to combat track then opened up stat sheet from there) that caused this error message is a creature with con damage -- con: 6 (from 23); current hp: 10.

it might be a stretch or not even this extension that caused error message, but thought you could take a glance and see if you can make sense of it. thx!

Indeed, that was my script. The issue is something to do with the number of hit dice (my code is not finding a number).
    What does the HD field look like?
    Also, that looks like an old version because I don't have a script named that anymore.
    Last edited by bmos; November 14th, 2020 at 01:42.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    What does the HD field look like?
    ...looks like an old version...
    - hd field: see image
    - i'll download more recent and see if error repeats

thx

Attached Images Attached Images
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    - hd field: see image
    - i'll download more recent and see if error repeats

thx

The regeneration info should not be in that field (the regeneration info will not get added an effect if it is there). This is an issue with the module that NPC came from. Report it in the bug reporting thread if it's an official module.
    Live Hitpoints v1.4 will post to chat if it finds this sort of issue (so you know what is happening).
    Last edited by bmos; December 9th, 2020 at 23:46.

I went through the entire thread...was there ever a solution to the kineticist Burn box?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtPrylo View Post
    I went through the entire thread...was there ever a solution to the kineticist Burn box?
    You'd have to check with Phixation.
    A possible fix though: Burn; Stable; MHP: -1?
    This way when you go unconscious it might keep you from being dead (not sure though, I haven't tested it).

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    You'd have to check with Phixation.
    A possible fix though: Burn; Stable; MHP: -1?
    This way when you go unconscious it might keep you from being dead (not sure though, I haven't tested it).
    Never saw if he posted back here, so I wondered.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtPrylo View Post
    Never saw if he posted back here, so I wondered.
    The kineticist in our group just uses the MHP:-x effect, this works fine

the player that was gonna kinectist swapped to something else so i never put thru the end effort of getting it to run right.... just remember tho if you use mhp -x that they are still alive upto a certain point even if uncon

The main part of this extension does work in Pathfinder 2, calculating Constitution changes into hitpoints. Unfortunately it messed up the visuals of the HP section on the PF2 character sheet.

Thread Information