STAR TREK 2d20
Page 101 of 150 First ... 519199100101102103111 ... Last
    Is that FGU? The ruleset's chat font hasn't been addressed for FGU yet.
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

I am not sure if this will be helpful, but my screen is 2560x1440, my scaleui is 120, and I have the montserrat extension loaded.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I did these font extensions.

Gigermann,
    Yes, that was FGU. I recently acquired FGC and I had to scale the UI down. I will look at the extensions that were posted below this weekend. Though I am still getting the hang of where everything gets put to. I usually have to hunt around to find the correct directory to put things in.

Any prediction of when we will have these other ruleset improvements?
    Upcoming Features / Wishlist
    Add GURPS Character and Racial templates
    Mini Sheets
    Allow the adding of vehicles / mounts to the Combat Tracker
    Hit Points by location (torso, arms, legs, shield, etc)
    Heath status and effects to show in token mouseover (tooltip).

I am curious to know if in the future we will have templates and if in the future, we will have the application of the level of expertise in the techniques and if we will also be able to drag cultural familiarity, if we apply technological level, if it will raise or lower it and more the advantages | disadvantages with levels can be dragged without duplicating, but raising the level and I would like to know if we will also have the skill link with the weapon linked to the weapon and if you have not applied the pre-defined level.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I am curious to know if in the future we will have templates and if in the future, we will have the application of the level of expertise in the techniques and if we will also be able to drag cultural familiarity, if we apply technological level, if it will raise or lower it and more the advantages | disadvantages with levels can be dragged without duplicating, but raising the level and I would like to know if we will also have the skill link with the weapon linked to the weapon and if you have not applied the pre-defined level.
    We will have templates and very basic character creation, but importing from GCA/GCS will remain the best option. It's just far too much development (for now) to build robust character GURPS creation into FG.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Hello all,
    I have hit a snag on importing GCA characters to FGU. The process works well enough with FGC, no issues importing the same character. In GCA, I am using a data set that I found on the SJG forums. In the chat window, I type "/importchar" and it opens a file browser to select the file. Then I get a window. The line says "[ERROR] import: An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 350 position 36." I was able to import a character from GCA in the past but something seems to not line up. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by CD0369 View Post
    Hello all,
    I have hit a snag on importing GCA characters to FGU. The process works well enough with FGC, no issues importing the same character. In GCA, I am using a data set that I found on the SJG forums. In the chat window, I type "/importchar" and it opens a file browser to select the file. Then I get a window. The line says "[ERROR] import: An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 350 position 36." I was able to import a character from GCA in the past but something seems to not line up. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.
    Are you able to send me the GCA character file you are trying to import into FGU. If I can reproduce the error I will be able to fix it.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Are you able to send me the GCA character file you are trying to import into FGU. If I can reproduce the error I will be able to fix it.
    Ronnke,
    I tried to PM it to you but it is not adding it as an attachment, is there a better way for me to send it to you?

Thread Information