DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 30 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last

Thread: SW Maker

You're right, the text does align itself. Let me be more specific, sorry for that.

• Level Headed in NPC Maker becomes SWADE Improved Level Headed text.
    • Sweep in NPC Maker becomes SWADE Improved Sweep.
    • Edges like Alertness will not have the automated effect attached to the edge.

This is a more honest representation of the types of things I'm seeing. I apologize for my earlier vagueness. The only thing I have open is the SWADE Player and GM modules, along with NPC Maker extension.

New version available

Version 1.6 is available!

Changelog:

• Bugfix: Frenzy, Sweep and Level Headed Edges did not link correctly
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by twistedtechmike View Post
    • edges like alertness will not have the automated effect attached to the edge.
    This is by design because some Edges alter your Derived Stats and they are usually already counted in stat blocks. It is user's task to add these effects in as desired
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    Couple things I've noticed the past few days:

• Commas within an edge/hindrance description throw off the parser; ie. Habit (Minor, alcohol) will be parsed as 'Habit (Minor' then on a new line 'alcohol)'
    • NPC Maker doesn't have the special character handling that SWEL does, so I have to go back in and re-input the emdashes and other characters.

One more question, and I'll leave you be Ikael: Is there a way to insert line breaks into the description text? Ive tried a few various methods, but the parser screams at me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedtechmike View Post
    One more question, and I'll leave you be Ikael: Is there a way to insert line breaks into the description text? Ive tried a few various methods, but the parser screams at me.
    Make sure there's a blank line everywhere you want a paragraph break, otherwise the parser combines everything onto one line.

Ill give it a go!

Blog Entries
    In addition to the special character handling (that makes life so much easier in SWEL btw) mentioned above, another request: NPC Maker handles '/' fine for core stuff such as boost/lower Trait if an NPC only has one of them listed, NPC Maker still knows what to do with it. But for custom ones (specific example: Lankhmar has the Priest/Priestess Edge but the NPCs only list one, obviously, depending on their gender) it has no clue what to do with that.

Also, NPC Maker currently does not appear to support the Racial Abilities so for now I've duplicated all the Lankhmar ones into the Monstrous Abilities.

Love this extension and I've used it in a number of SW games I've run!
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Just found this tool, such a help. THANKS!

Thread Information