DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 92 of 104 First ... 42829091929394102 ... Last

I didn't see that. I will fix it and try again.

Thank you. That was the problem.

--Hey Folks,

Not sure if this has hit anyone before but I just updated FG today and when I went to load the campaign I was working on the locations window was empty. I had a huge amount of content built there and I haven't added anything new. any ideas?--

Nevermind. Re installing the Base file as well as locations fixed it.
    Last edited by bchaddock; December 29th, 2018 at 06:17. Reason: problem solved
    Unlimited License and the Majority of D&D 5e content

D&D 5e - Eberron - Lies in Gold
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3357

He may have an unpacked ruleset.

I haven't been able to test it extensively but does the new "currencies tab" that was added in the update fix the gp/GP problem we were having? As far as I understand you can set your currencies to lowercase and when dragging parcels over it updates the character sheet with the currencies you set.

Just installed the addon and finding myself quite overwhelmed with the prospect of creating so many shops and locations that I wish to offer my players in a large city. Is there anything generic/premade moduels that I can download or get of the GMGuild so I don't need to handcraft these?

Quote Originally Posted by matshelge View Post
    Just installed the addon and finding myself quite overwhelmed with the prospect of creating so many shops and locations that I wish to offer my players in a large city. Is there anything generic/premade moduels that I can download or get of the GMGuild so I don't need to handcraft these?
    I used WH traders and merchants from dms guild. It has a table for inventories and prices and lots of flavor to each merchant. I would recommend it as a starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by Davinci522 View Post
    I used WH traders and merchants from dms guild. It has a table for inventories and prices and lots of flavor to each merchant. I would recommend it as a starting point.
    Looking at that, it seems to be a PDF, I was thinking more like a module that I could load, so they are drag and dropable.

Quote Originally Posted by matshelge View Post
    Looking at that, it seems to be a PDF, I was thinking more like a module that I could load, so they are drag and dropable.
    I haven’t found a module that anyone made. I had to type it all in.

Hey dulux-oz, do you guys have plans to adapt this extension and the others to pathfinder 2 (playtest)?

Thread Information