STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 19 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Meliath1742 View Post
    Ok, coming over from Savage Worlds where its fairly simple to create your own library modules. Is there a way to do that with Star Wars without being a programmer?
    For stuff you can input via the interface, you can export that to a module.

Savage Worlds is the only ruleset that has a built in library module creator (other than the usual module export function).

Otherwise you have to copy/paste within XML. The example module in post #1 has the structure needed. Plus Miekael has created some very comprehensive libraries - see the links in post #2.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    For stuff you can input via the interface, you can export that to a module.

Savage Worlds is the only ruleset that has a built in library module creator (other than the usual module export function).

Otherwise you have to copy/paste within XML. The example module in post #1 has the structure needed. Plus Miekael has created some very comprehensive libraries - see the links in post #2.
    Actually celestians AD&D has one too and it is being developed as a CoreRPG extension too: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Project-Author

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Actually celestians AD&D has one too and it is being developed as a CoreRPG extension too: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Project-Author
    That’s for creating specifically reference manuals from story entries.

And, Star Wars is not based on CoreRPG. So won’t work here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks guys. I've downloaded all the extensions I can find. Just figuring out the differences now.
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Meliath1742 View Post
    Thanks guys. I've downloaded all the extensions I can find. Just figuring out the differences now.
    Only load extensions made specifically for the Star Wars: Edge of the Empire ruleset. CoreRPG extensions will not work properly.

No problem, they're the extensions from these Star Wars threads.
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

Nothing's changed.

If you're entering the character directly into the FG formattedtext XML you need to use the &#XXX; codes listed in this post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post209786 Make sure these don't get replaced by single characters in whatever XML editor you're using.
    First, thanks again for all your hard work Trenloe. I was wondering if there is code for a Force Point? I probably missed it. It's the half white/half black circle that is used quite a bit in the Force and Destiny book.

Quote Originally Posted by Batei View Post
    First, thanks again for all your hard work Trenloe. I was wondering if there is code for a Force Point? I probably missed it. It's the half white/half black circle that is used quite a bit in the Force and Destiny book.
    There's no code for a single character force point. I use two characters <light>/<dark> to indicate a force point.

There's no code for a single character force point. I use two characters <light>/<dark> to indicate a force point.
    Thanks for the reply. That's kind of what I've been doing, just putting the and/or in the middle all in parenthesis. I'm trying to decide if making things "bold" at times in the Library is worth the effort. A lot of the skill checks are bold in parts of the description if I recall and I like that personally, but not sure how much work that will include with so many references.

[MODERATOR: Moved to the library data thread.]

I know that this is being done by the community on people spare time, but I was wondering if there was an updated version coming out. I did notice that the Bounty Hunter data is missing. I don't know if there are other specializations/talents not yet in the files, but just wondering if/when any update may be out. Also, don't seem to be able to edit ship attachments or add them?
    Last edited by Elvedui; September 22nd, 2018 at 15:12.

Thread Information