DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Using the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows 10 I am able to sign the PDFs using the Fill & Sign functionality. It lets you create both a signature and initlals that it then saves for future PDFs.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

As far as I am aware there is no need for a digital signature (certificate signed), just an electronic one (a picture of your hand scribble).
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Using the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows 10 I am able to sign the PDFs using the Fill & Sign functionality. It lets you create both a signature and initlals that it then saves for future PDFs.
    Quote Originally Posted by xazil View Post
    As far as I am aware there is no need for a digital signature (certificate signed), just an electronic one (a picture of your hand scribble).
    Thank you both. I think I figured it out myself as well. I did a digital signature method which should prevent edits to the PDF once it is signed. The trick was in editing the signature, I was able to add my signature through the scribble input. I added images for the signatures in the appropriate fields. It just took a little bit to discover how to edit what would be displayed as the digital signature.

As a semi-related reporting question, if one is running regular PFS sessions online, is it recommended to keep a single event and just add sessions as they are played or should an event be closed out regularly to ensure reporting is fully submitted to the Paizo database? I will be running bi-weekly games but want to make sure people's online profiles update correctly with games played and such as we go, should they choose to play in any convention or additional online games as well.
    Last edited by shikage; April 30th, 2018 at 10:39.

Quote Originally Posted by shikage View Post
    As a semi-related reporting question, if one is running regular PFS sessions online, is it recommended to keep a single event and just add sessions as they are played or should an event be closed out regularly to ensure reporting is fully submitted to the Paizo database? I will be running bi-weekly games but want to make sure people's online profiles update correctly with games played and such as we go, should they choose to play in any convention or additional online games as well.
    You don't need to close the event by checking the "done reporting" box in order for the games to be displayed on their profile. Basically, you can do it whatever way you like best. But I would recommend using the same event each time, as it's easier for you to just add tables by reporting them instead of going through the entire process of creating a new event every other week.
    For people to be able to play their character at conventions or other online games, the most important part is to get the chronicles done as soon as you can, because those are what counts when it comes to proving XP etc. Besides, most GMs don't have access to other players' list of sessions in their paizo profile.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information