DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 39 of 114 First ... 2937383940414989 ... Last
    Hi,

Is it already possible to use those xml files to test LOS on some maps ?
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

All of the modules listed in the first post have been updated to include the LOS data. So, yes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zac ! I could test now.

However how to auhorize player moving token by themselves ?
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    Thanks Zac ! I could test now.

However how to auhorize player moving token by themselves ?
    Lock tokens hasn’t been implemented yet. See here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...st-Known-Items
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Skt

Hi folks, I completed the LOS for Storm King Thunder (SKT). Feel free to revise and modify anything you don't like.
    Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here's LOS for A1 Slave Pits of the Undercity.

Glad they're working out! As always, let me know if corrections are needed.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by jlabbe View Post
    Hi folks, I completed the LOS for Storm King Thunder (SKT). Feel free to revise and modify anything you don't like.
    Enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by sdinwiddie View Post
    Here's LOS for A1 Slave Pits of the Undercity.

Glad they're working out! As always, let me know if corrections are needed.
    Fantastic. I’ll try to get these into the modules tomorrow.

EDIT: occluder data has been include in both these modules now. An update should be available soon.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; January 7th, 2020 at 18:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I hear what you are saying but I think that for the sake of consistency the image below represents how we'd want this kind of building to be done.
    I figured there was going to be a ruling like that. I already changed the "windows" to "terrain," but I am not, however, going to do "block" walls for reasons we discussed in a post over Christmas (starting at post 350 but I don't know how to link other posts) so I will not be able to help with this project.

D
    --

Oh wait! Now I'm a Crusader!!!

I'm starting on the Starfinder: Signal of Screams AP maps. Question, for caverns would you do them with walls or terrain so some of the unplayable area artwork shows as they explore?

The walls of the cavern would be walls since that is the limit of the sight. Anything which the players can’t move on to would also be walls such as a stalagmite or a pillar of rock which goes from floor to ceiling. Rocks of a sufficient height or elevated areas would be terrain. If you want to do one such map and submit it I can have a look at it if you want.

Thread Information