DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LOS question: any way to fill in the inside of walls?

Apologies if this has been asked a million times, I can't quite figure out how to search for the issue I'm looking for.

The LOS feature works great and I love it...except that if a token gets dragged accidentally across a wall boundary, the character will suddenly see the inside of the solid wall, and all the shapes that it touches.

Token locking helps with this a bit, but it is still very easy for me to accidentally drag a players token through walls and inadvertently reveal the negative space.

Is there a way to auto fill the inside of the walls with the mask layer or set one side of the walls to be solid or something? Or is the only option to be super careful when moving tokens? (I do know you can reset the fog of war if needed).

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't believe there's a way to mask the inside of walls, but if you hold shift while dragging a token, it won't reveal anything exposed by dragging (so dragging through walls would not reveal the inside of the walls).

Quote Originally Posted by gjlohman View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked a million times, I can't quite figure out how to search for the issue I'm looking for.

The LOS feature works great and I love it...except that if a token gets dragged accidentally across a wall boundary, the character will suddenly see the inside of the solid wall, and all the shapes that it touches.

Token locking helps with this a bit, but it is still very easy for me to accidentally drag a players token through walls and inadvertently reveal the negative space.

Is there a way to auto fill the inside of the walls with the mask layer or set one side of the walls to be solid or something? Or is the only option to be super careful when moving tokens? (I do know you can reset the fog of war if needed).

Thanks in advance!
    Press Shift while dragging the token EDIT: Ah, got ninja'd!

I suspected I was missing something simple! Thanks much!!!!!

I also just discovered that plotted movement for locked tokens auto stops at walls, which is great.

You can also use the masking tool in a pinch. Or unshare the image and cycle the LoS on and off button once (although this will remove the history of where they have been)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    You can also use the masking tool in a pinch. Or unshare the image and cycle the LoS on and off button once (although this will remove the history of where they have been)
    In the token radial menu, there is an option to reset FOW for that token, Token | Visibility | Reset Fog of War.

Thread Information