DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 18 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    So kinky I can't wait :°D
    I use a PC character for a portable hole.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    That can be misunderstood in so many ways...

(Sorry, I blame the internet for corrupting me and my friends, I blame them for that, too! )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; September 14th, 2020 at 22:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    And that's so awesome I actually appreciate it (in my old age I live by that kind of things, I'm probably the Emperor of corruption by now)

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to think that ahaha

This is actually a very good workaround! (when you get past the double entendre)
    I hope eventually to handle tracking bag capacity, which you workaround already does! And it actually makes it 'hard' for players to access that during combat and such...
    Last edited by bmos; September 15th, 2020 at 01:20.

(Sorry, I blame the internet for corrupting me and my friends, I blame them for that, too! )
    It is a 'blank': character sheet titled "portable hole" used for party loot. LOL

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one to think that ahaha

This is actually a very good workaround! (when you get past the double entendre)
    I hope eventually to handle tracking bag capacity, which you workaround already does! And it actually makes it 'hard' for players to access that during combat and such...
    Yeah, I don't feel they have a grip of what is in that "portable hole", but they don't have to because they made a decision to sell that stuff. What they wish to keep is on them in a "bag of holding" or a "handy hoversack" or carried or equipped, etc.

Thank You!

Yeah, I don't feel they have a grip of what is in that "portable hole", but they don't have to because they made a decision to sell that stuff. What they wish to keep is on them in a "bag of holding" or a "handy hoversack" or carried or equipped, etc.
    Oh, that makes a lot of sense. It would be rather hard to see what all you have thrown into a pit!

Oh, that makes a lot of sense. It would be rather hard to see what all you have thrown into a pit!
    Besides one has to put a portable hole down, one can't do that in combat. Can one?

Thank You!

Besides one has to put a portable hole down, one can't do that in combat. Can one?
    Certainly not easily! I was mostly thinking of using that approach for bags of holding as well (since people often share their bags narratively with the group but tracking such items gets funky).

Certainly not easily! I was mostly thinking of using that approach for bags of holding as well (since people often share their bags narratively with the group but tracking such items gets funky).
    My lower level group may opt to get a donkey for their storage needs. This may be fun.

Donkeys are not flight animals like horses, so you cannot as easily scare them into certain action or behavior. ... If a donkey is unsure of where they're being led, it will stop and consider the situation before proceeding. Some call this characteristic stubbornness or stupidity.

Thank You!

Thread Information