DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 49 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last
    Both themes for WOIN are appear. Problem looks solved.
    Thx for fast reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Santyagoffg View Post
    Both themes for WOIN are appear. Problem looks solved.
    Thx for fast reaction.
    Thanks for letting us know. It won't happen again.

I'll add the Skills/Exploits back in on the next update. I'm on Holiday/Vacation from tomorrow (why do these issue only occur on the day before I go away?) and when I come back (2 weeks) I'll be working on NOW and thus updating the ruleset with the latest errata etc.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Will I be able to run O.L.D. games using the N.E.W. DLC in FG? I've only just bought the pdf rules for O.L.D. and don't know know how interoperable they are with N.E.W. (although I plan on getting that soon).

Probably it is possible. I am transferring N.O.W and it is quite works. Main problem is to transfer additional skills and exploits. So far there is no easy way to do it. The only way is edit new exploits directly on PC's carts. I hope that MBM will repair it soon.

It's good to see you back again, MBM. I'm sorry to hear about all the problems you've faced recently. I'm still monitoring this thread because I have a great deal of interest in seeing this product succeed. I know what it can be like to fall out of love with a task and have to slog my way through to the finish. I'm wishing you all the best and truly hope that things get easier for you in your personal life. Been fighting cancer, myself, since 2016 and I know it's a full time job for those around you when it happens. I am plagued by kidney stones too - so I can sympathize with you there. It's definitely all part of the Great Suck. To have to deal with other life issues on top of that? Too much.

I'll keep checking in and seeing what all has progressed as time passes. Don't know whether you are the religious type, but I'll keep you in my prayers just the same.

Take care and have faith. We're rooting for you.

~Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Kosh Kaltu View Post
    It's good to see you back again, MBM. I'm sorry to hear about all the problems you've faced recently. I'm still monitoring this thread because I have a great deal of interest in seeing this product succeed. I know what it can be like to fall out of love with a task and have to slog my way through to the finish. I'm wishing you all the best and truly hope that things get easier for you in your personal life. Been fighting cancer, myself, since 2016 and I know it's a full time job for those around you when it happens. I am plagued by kidney stones too - so I can sympathize with you there. It's definitely all part of the Great Suck. To have to deal with other life issues on top of that? Too much.

I'll keep checking in and seeing what all has progressed as time passes. Don't know whether you are the religious type, but I'll keep you in my prayers just the same.

Take care and have faith. We're rooting for you.

~Dan
    Hi Dan,

Thanks for your words there. I am free of Kidney stones for the moment, though I've had pain in my left lower back this last week, so another might have appeared

Now regarding the Exploits, I see something has broken it, I'll get it fixed next week to allow you to create and edit your own Explolits and I'll check skills. I've been reading through NOW, there's nothing too bad inside it that I've seen. I've also been working on the latest errata. Expect an update in around 2 weeks.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

We've been playing WOIN NEW with the ruleset, works well - thank you MBM!

Has anyone tried running Judge Dredd with this ruleset? It uses WOIN, and the character sheet is essentially identical. I haven't done a thorough comparison of what changes, if any would be needed to run JD.

Related, is it possible to change the visuals of the character sheet to customize to Judge Dredd character sheet, or is that locked?

You can change the style for yourself only. Rebellion has the liscence for 2000AD. I almost exclusively used the WOIN system here for 2000AD. I manually added the needed items and ogl stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by irishrelief View Post
    You can change the style for yourself only. Rebellion has the liscence for 2000AD. I almost exclusively used the WOIN system here for 2000AD. I manually added the needed items and ogl stuff.
    Ah, good to hear it can be changed, heard some rulesets have locked it.

Is there a quick guide on how to do that? Is there a JPEG to edit, and rest is done in XML?

What ogl?

Folks,

Been working on WOIN, as I want to run Judge Dredd next year, so been addressing the lack of equipment you can create yourself (mostly done), have made sure all recent errata is done (and it is), plus has my ace theme guy (Dan Titan) update the theme to make it more efficient.

I'll be sending this to internal test in the week.

On a side note, I've been working on NOW, that should be ready for very early New Year.

Sadly I doubt Smiteworks will get the license for Judge Dredd, but I'll make sure the ruleset should work.

Cheers
    MBM

Thread Information