FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 19 First ... 71516171819 Last
    Note: This extension will currently cause problems with the most recent ruleset releases today; and should be disabled. Additionally, a reference manual "Builder" option is now available via the Modules window in the latest version which is built into the core system without any extensions.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Note: This extension will currently cause problems with the most recent ruleset releases today; and should be disabled. Additionally, a reference manual "Builder" option is now available via the Modules window in the latest version which is built into the core system without any extensions.

Regards,
    JPG
    Oh well there goes me making any more modules (including ROTRL book 6) for some time, as making modules with SWEL is considerably quicker, also this means I cannot fix all my exisiting SWEL modules, and would have to re-do EVERY module from scratch

I'll just have to wait for Ikael to fix it.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

You may be able to edit existing development campaign reference manuals with the builder tool (depending on where Aki stuck the reference manual data in his tool). Have you tried?

JPG

SupperTeddy has given me a crash course and it looks hopeful

Apart from the fact it ruins all the layouts of my modules (as image sizing seems to be ignored) it looks very impressive
    Last edited by Doswelk; December 17th, 2021 at 00:29.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    You may be able to edit existing development campaign reference manuals with the builder tool (depending on where Aki stuck the reference manual data in his tool). Have you tried?

JPG
    Err .... am I missing something. I've not had any time with the Live version but have used the Test one to build a few store products and didn't see a way to edit existing modules.

You have to edit them in the development campaign where they were created.

While you can edit any reference manual exported as non-read-only as well, you will be editing module data at that point, which is not exportable and only available for that campaign.

Regards,
    JPG

Are there any documentation for the new builder? I don't know if some stuff I've doing with SWEL is not implemented on builder or if I just don't know how to do them. Indent, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by rlorite View Post
    Are there any documentation for the new builder? I don't know if some stuff I've doing with SWEL is not implemented on builder or if I just don't know how to do them. Indent, for example.
    There is no documentation at present. You can't do indents from the UI (yet, but I have mentioned this to Dom) but you can edit the db.xml file in the exported module and add indents in the <refmanualindex> section.

example:

<name type="string">The Priest, The Helmet and The Masks</name>
    <indent type="number">1</indent>
    <order type="number">2</order>
    The higher the number the bigger the indent.

Ok, thank you Jiminimonka

I'm happy to read that this functionality is being taken into account.

Swel not working

I just freshly installed FGU and created a new campaign for the sole purpose to create a new module. The only ext loaded is the Enhanced Library. When i try and import anything i get the following error, "[1/28/2022 9:01:02 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/updated_library_list_book.lua"]:33: attempt to index a nil value"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information