STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Grommit57 View Post
    pounds head on desk, waits impatiently for smiteworks
    This

Folks,

SmiteWorks have hired extra resource on their hand to help poor James with his huge workload, so as JTaS Number 1 is coming very soon, so hopefully this huge Campaign isn't far behind.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Seems to me like Smiteworks puts Traveller 2E pretty low on their list of priorities TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Guzalot View Post
    Seems to me like Smiteworks puts Traveller 2E pretty low on their list of priorities TBH.
    Pretty sure with the exception of D&D 5E it is first in first out. Everything is slow to make its way to the store. The problem is that they had one guy doing an ever growing list of testing. Once the new hire gets up to speed hopefully will help out the bottleneck.

MBM, now that you've finished Pirates of Drinax, Mongoose dropped an email that they've updated the source material with tweaks and corrections.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    MBM, now that you've finished Pirates of Drinax, Mongoose dropped an email that they've updated the source material with tweaks and corrections.
    Yes typical isn't it, so I've requested what's changed so I can get it updated whilst it's with SW testing.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Damn Mongoose!!!! Hope this doesn't delay the PoD release too much, the group I am playing with just started a one off adventure to get to know each other before starting the campaign. GM is hoping the module will be released by then.

Morning All,

I've got off of Mongoose the changes, there aren't that many. Some are what I reported when I did the conversion. I'll get these over to FG as soon as I can. Shouldn't delay anything on their side, it will give me an excuse to ask where it is in the testing queue!

Cheers,
    MBM

Awesome! Waiting on PoD to start my game.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Morning All,

I've got off of Mongoose the changes, there aren't that many. Some are what I reported when I did the conversion. I'll get these over to FG as soon as I can. Shouldn't delay anything on their side, it will give me an excuse to ask where it is in the testing queue!

Cheers,
    MBM
    It's good to know that Mongoose is keeping their books compatible with FG modules.

Thread Information