STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

@kelrugem, pm me with email. thx
    Done, thanks

I have now updated the overlays with thal_liadon's icons! Thank you very much about offering these icons, now they are more accessible

There is also now a second version of the extension; the standard one has replaced the KO, staggered and disabled overlay with the new ones and is otherwise the same. The new second version replaces all icons with the new ones I have images about that in the first post under Update3

Hi. Downloaded this extension but it's not showing up in the list. I'm thinking there might be a naming conflict with one of the other extensions you have but not sure yet.
    Thought I'd ask. What is the name that shows up in the extension selection list?

nevermind, figured it out. It wouldn't show up till I shutdown and restarted fantasy grounds. Normally I just change back and forth between buttons and it shows up, or at least I remember doing that before.
    Last edited by rmilmine; May 6th, 2020 at 03:56.

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Hi. Downloaded this extension but it's not showing up in the list. I'm thinking there might be a naming conflict with one of the other extensions you have but not sure yet.
    Thought I'd ask. What is the name that shows up in the extension selection list?

nevermind, figured it out. It wouldn't show up till I shutdown and restarted fantasy grounds. Normally I just change back and forth between buttons and it shows up, or at least I remember doing that before.
    Sorry for my late answer, glad that you figured it out

Please redownload the extension I accidentally made a bad copy&paste in the last patch and broke IF and NIF effects, that should be fixed now

Kelrugem, last night was awesome.

I did run into this issue last night. Is there a way to account for Hard to Kill (Ex)?

Hard to Kill (Ex) Whenever you’re below 0 hit points, you automatically stabilize without needing to attempt a Constitution check. If you have an ability that allows you to act while below 0 hit points, you still lose hit points for taking actions, as specified by that ability. Bleed damage still causes you to lose hit points when below 0 hit points. In addition, you don’t die until your total number of negative hit points is equal to or greater than double your Constitution score.

Thanks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Kelrugem, last night was awesome.

I did run into this issue last night. Is there a way to account for Hard to Kill (Ex)?

Hard to Kill (Ex) Whenever you’re below 0 hit points, you automatically stabilize without needing to attempt a Constitution check. If you have an ability that allows you to act while below 0 hit points, you still lose hit points for taking actions, as specified by that ability. Bleed damage still causes you to lose hit points when below 0 hit points. In addition, you don’t die until your total number of negative hit points is equal to or greater than double your Constitution score.

Thanks!
    Which part do you mean? The automatic stabilization should work when you give the target always the effect stable The problem is that the stable effect gets removed on damage. I can try to add hard to kill/diehard as a separate effect which is like a permanent stable

The thing you highlighted is already done by the native ruleset, so PF1 should already normally handle that deaththreshold; or is this something of 3.5e? Or is that different to the death threshold of PF1? (I do not remember the death threshold of PF1 at the moment )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Which part do you mean? The automatic stabilization should work when you give the target always the effect stable The problem is that the stable effect gets removed on damage. I can try to add hard to kill/diehard as a separate effect which is like a permanent stable

The thing you highlighted is already done by the native ruleset, so PF1 should already normally handle that deaththreshold; or is this something of 3.5e? Or is that different to the death threshold of PF1? (I do not remember the death threshold of PF1 at the moment )
    negative hit points is equal to or greater than double your Constitution score if "Hard to Kill" effect is on.

Hahah the problems of going mythic.
    Last edited by dellanx; June 21st, 2020 at 17:21.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    negative hit points is equal to or greater than double your Constitution score if "Hard to Kill" effect is on.

Hahah the problems of going mythic.
    I now checked, so PF1 normally uses the con score and with that thing it is doubled Surely doable in an extension, I try to remember this for the next time May be included in the next version then (in 3.5e you just die at -10)

Please update for 3.3.11 Many compatibilities were added (except sadly that the IFTAG operator won't work when using rmilmine's extension, I still didn't figure that out), see more here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post528291 and https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post528289

Thread Information