STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Love the work you have done! This definitely deserves more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...WPZOPFS0101EFG and https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...WPZOPFS0101EFG

Pathfinder 2 RPG - Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-01: The Absalom Initiation and Pathfinder 2 RPG - Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-01: The Absalom Initiation...more on the way
    I don't know if this is the place to say but it looks like The Absalom Initiation: Map / Image: Party, doesn't seem to work it just appears blank.

its meant to be blank as no map is provided in the original pdf. The GM can use it with the tokens for the various faction heads which you can find in the token bag to manage/keep track of which PC is talking with which NPC

its meant to be blank as no map is provided in the original pdf. The GM can use it with the tokens for the various faction heads which you can find in the token bag to manage/keep track of which PC is talking with which NPC
    Ah my bad, sorry for bothering for you!

no worries, no such thing as a stupid answer , no guarantee on any answers mind you

2-03 is available . 2-04 has been submitted, both have LOS and use recent NPC automation features rather than treating everything as a spell. This has the advantage of letting you trigger effects from the tracker rather than opening up the NPC sheet each time

2-03 is available . 2-04 has been submitted, both have LOS and use recent NPC automation features rather than treating everything as a spell. This has the advantage of letting you trigger effects from the tracker rather than opening up the NPC sheet each time
    Fantastic! Thanks so much for your hard work converting these.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information