FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 45 of 53 First ... 354344454647 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyLensCap42 View Post
    It's on the first post where it says "updates of this extension in the Forge (here)"
    But in an effort to make it easier, here's the URL https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/623/view

You could also search the Forge for it.

Dustin
    Still no link there either... just a link to thread, with no link to ext. Only link in thread is back to the forge link you just posted...
    vicious circle

Quote Originally Posted by Tutt View Post
    Still no link there either... just a link to thread, with no link to ext. Only link in thread is back to the forge link you just posted...
    vicious circle
    Make sure you are logged in to the Forge. You may need to refresh the page and ensure that it shows your username in the top right corner of the screen.
    If you already own it, it will look like this:
    Capture 2.PNG

If you do not already own it, you will see this in place of the circled area on the above pic:
    Capture 2.PNG

Once you own it, update FGU and enable it for the campaign, as normal.

I love this mod, thank you.

Is there a chance that it broke with the dice overhaul this last week? It appears this has ceased to function as expected during my most recent utilization.

There have been issues with the extension for several months now. Not that this is to say that additional functionality has been compromised with the advent of literally any other extension, but insofar as it not working as intended on its own, if you take a minute to look at the past few posts/pages in this very thread you'll see where other people have been having issues and there hasn't been a response from the author yet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mharmonv2x0 View Post
    There have been issues with the extension for several months now. Not that this is to say that additional functionality has been compromised with the advent of literally any other extension, but insofar as it not working as intended on its own, if you take a minute to look at the past few posts/pages in this very thread you'll see where other people have been having issues and there hasn't been a response from the author yet.
    Thank you for the reminder. I am aware that my extension has functional issues. Oddly enough I have pressing personal issues that don’t involve D&D nor Fantasy Grounds. I am trying to resolve them in order of personal necessity. I have not abandoned any of my extensions but they are way down on the priority list, for me at least.

Real life first. I wish you a peaceful safe resolution to your personal stuffs. (best wishes)
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Thank you for the reminder. I am aware that my extension has functional issues. Oddly enough I have pressing personal issues that don’t involve D&D nor Fantasy Grounds. I am trying to resolve them in order of personal necessity. I have not abandoned any of my extensions but they are way down on the priority list, for me at least.
    I'll second what Blackwolfe said; no worries at all and best of luck taking care of things. Hopefully we'll see the extension back in prime working order one day, but not if it's at the expense of neglecting important personal matters.

Thank you for the heads up!

Blog Entries
    Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words and especially your patience with my absence.

I am currently working on this extension and hope to have a fix out soon.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Yes - keep safe and I hope you are able to work through what it is you are dealing with, Minty. That's the most important priority!

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words and especially your patience with my absence.

I am currently working on this extension and hope to have a fix out soon.
    Truly hope all is well with you and yours.
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Thread Information