DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Price discount for buying the new FGU did i miss it.

I was about to buy FGU Ultimate version since I got the old ultimate edition. Did i miss the discount or what?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ease-Date-Info

https://gyazo.com/8f2ede9befe360724d40843daa1f2393
    Availability: Tuesdays and Wednesday
    Time zone: Eastern time. GMT-5 USA
    Ultimate license user

No. If you go as far as the checkout you’ll see the discount. This will only work if you originally bought from the store. It isn’t on Steam - yet. But if you bought there you’ll get the discount there in due course.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That explains a lot thank you
    Availability: Tuesdays and Wednesday
    Time zone: Eastern time. GMT-5 USA
    Ultimate license user

Just checked the FAQ on the Unity store page. Is there no discount for upgrading from FGC Standard to FGU Ultimate? Seems like a missed connection there.
    Running on pure Plot Devicium since 1986.
    Like D&D Actual Play podcasts? Check out mine! It's called Shocking Gasp. Enjoy!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hecklerus Prime View Post
    Just checked the FAQ on the Unity store page. Is there no discount for upgrading from FGC Standard to FGU Ultimate? Seems like a missed connection there.
    You can upgrade Std to Std and get a discount and then upgrade to ultimate, or you can upgrade to ultimate and then upgrade to FGU and get a discount. Too many options confuse people.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Unless I'm off on the pricing structure, I'd be careful which of those options are recommended to people.

Option 1
    FGC Std -> FGU Std = $32
    FGU Std -> FGU Ult = $99
    Total: $131

Option 2
    FGC Std -> FGC Ult = $110
    FGC Ult -> FGU Ult = $90
    Total: $200

As it stands, the current FGU Ultimate is 10% off for $134. I don't think the $3 I'll save jumping through loops to upgrade are worth the hassle at this point. But I do want to say again that it does seem odd that there is a planned Standard-to-Standard loyalty discount and a planned Ultimate-to-Ultimate loyalty discount, but no Standard-to-Ultimate loyalty discount.

Edit: Thanks for the prompt response, btw.
    Last edited by Hecklerus Prime; May 7th, 2020 at 02:36.
    Running on pure Plot Devicium since 1986.
    Like D&D Actual Play podcasts? Check out mine! It's called Shocking Gasp. Enjoy!

Thread Information