DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 43 of 58 First ... 33414243444553 ... Last
    The Ranger feature "Natural Exporer" in both the PHB and XGtE has an extra space in the second paragraph which reads

While traveling for an hour or m ore in your favored terrain, you gain the following benefits:

Tyranny of Dragons
    Hoard of the Dragon Queen
    Chapter 7

Story E07-06-00 Lodge Ground Floor
    The first two paragraphs should be merged. The last two paragraphs should also be merged.

Story E07-06-04 Cloak Room and Guard Post
    Delete the paragraph before the boxed text and merge the two paragraphs after the boxed text.

Story E07-06-05 Small Hall & NPC Freezing Armor
    Replace all instances of "character" with "creature"
    Parcel: E07-06-05 Small Hall
    Delete this parcel. Text clearly states that the plate armor are elven.

Story E07-06-06 Three Hounds Parlor
    The two boxed text paragraphs should be merged to be a boxed text of one paragraph.
    The two paragraphs after the boxed text has been completely reworded in Tyranny of Dragons. See page81.
    The paragraph after the encounter link has two additional sentences (which are the last two sentences found in the paragraph above the link).
    The location of the token on the map should be moved diagonally southeast so it is on the suit of armor in the corner.

Story E07-06-07 Kitchen
    The two boxed text paragraphs should be merged into one boxed text paragraph.
    OPINION: place one of the cultist tokens adjacent to the door to the outside. This will facilitate the cultists' sending one of their own to fetch Trespin.

Story E07-06-08 Pantry
    The last sentence of the paragraph after the boxed text should be separated into its own paragraph.
    The parcel link does not have the same formatting as all other parcel links.

Story E07-06-09 Basement
    The first two paragraphs for Brother Caemon should be merged. He should also have all of his hit point. According to the text, he has not been abused.

Story E07-06-10 Guest Chamber
    Replace the last sentence with "There is nothing of value here." See page 83.

Story E07-06-11 White Stag Parlor
    The paragraph after the boxed text has been restructured. See page 83.

Story E07-06-12 Kobold Servants
    No changes, but a comment: 24 kobolds in eight 5-foot squares??? The kobolds are packed tighter than a can of sardines! There's no way the PCs can enter this room.

Story E07-06-13 Human Servants
    The first two paragraphs after the boxed text are merged into one.
    SUGGESTION: Replace the A token for Angrath Woodwise with a W token. This will help differentiate the different servants.

That's it for the first floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Rising from the Last War

The cover art for the modules is the old art before they changed it.

"Glamerweave Clothes, Vestments" and "Glamerweave Clothes, Costume"are missing from the Magic Items list in the DM Module. The Shiftweave Clothes are also missing Vestments and Costumes.

Follow up question: The various Spells of the Mark for various races aren't under the spells Section in the Players version of the module but are found in the races themselves. Is that intentional to keep them separate from the Artificer list + Gust spell specifically mentioned?
    I'm not aware of any new art. That's the art that I got from WotC. I can try to find out though.

Noted on the clothes.

The spells are only links to the spells in the PHB. The spells themselves didn't appear in the book so I can only include links to them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

astromath; just as an FYI I don't have the hard copy of this nor did WotC provide any new pdf for the revised edition so I have no idea what changes there are to the wording of any particular location.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

On mobile so this was just a quick search, but here's a low resolution pic of the new art for the module from the WOTC website. https://media.dnd.wizards.com/styles...on_lastwar.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    astromath; just as an FYI I don't have the hard copy of this nor did WotC provide any new pdf for the revised edition so I have no idea what changes there are to the wording of any particular location.
    Fudge. I automatically assumed you had a copy. The reason I was giving page numbers was so I wouldn't need to type out all the changes. Hmm. This is troublesome. If that is the case, maybe I'll type up the changes in an OpenOffice file and attach it to my posts from now on. I'm trying to keep down the "clutter" in my posts to only what is absolutely necessary.

The entry for the Confusion spell for the Pixie creature in the Monster Manual reads

...must roll ad 10 at the start of each turn...
    (in sentence 3) instead of
    a d10

When you have Warlock as 1st class and then start adding Artificer class levels, you never get the Artificer class spell slots. Example, 4th Warlock, 16th Artificer, I only have Pact Magic 2nd - 2 slots and nothing else. My understanding is that pact magic is a separate pool from Artificer spells so should I not be seeing Artificer spell slots?

Quote Originally Posted by juggernutz View Post
    When you have Warlock as 1st class and then start adding Artificer class levels, you never get the Artificer class spell slots. Example, 4th Warlock, 16th Artificer, I only have Pact Magic 2nd - 2 slots and nothing else. My understanding is that pact magic is a separate pool from Artificer spells so should I not be seeing Artificer spell slots?
    It's working for me. Try flipping to preparation mode and back again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Forecaster View Post
    The entry for the Confusion spell for the Pixie creature in the Monster Manual reads

(in sentence 3) instead of
    That's odd since the spell is correct in the PHB and the monsters pull the spells from the PHB. I'll investigate; probably the spell was amended after the last time the MM was updated.

Thread Information