5E Character Create Playlist
    Any idea on the time frame for the Steam side of things, since it says "Coming Soon". Just trying to get an idea of when to check back for downloading it. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsDen13 View Post
    Any idea on the time frame for the Steam side of things, since it says "Coming Soon". Just trying to get an idea of when to check back for downloading it. Thanks.
    If you backed the KS, you will want to get your license outside of Steam and start using it right away. Once it is officially launched in Steam, we will send all license keys over to Valve so that people can choose to Activate a Game on Steam and enter the code to have it added to your library there without requiring a second purchase.

I have not received my FGU email yet but I think it may be because my older email no longer works. I sent a PM to ddavison with the information including my FGU license number I hope that was the correct way to deal with this. If I did this wrong and someone knows the correct way would you please let me know. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merell View Post
    I have not received my FGU email yet but I think it may be because my older email no longer works. I sent a PM to ddavison with the information including my FGU license number I hope that was the correct way to deal with this. If I did this wrong and someone knows the correct way would you please let me know. Thanks.
    You were already claimed and locked and your key is in your Order History. The playtest emails went out through Kickstarter, so confirm you have an updated email address there or just log onto Kickstarter and read the Backer Only updates that have been posted this week.

So just to make sure I'm correct. I purchased the Ultimate Edition for $150 this year.. when this Unity comes out, I can pay just $30 to get this new version?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCosmicHand View Post
    So just to make sure I'm correct. I purchased the Ultimate Edition for $150 this year.. when this Unity comes out, I can pay just $30 to get this new version?
    Update prices have not been announced.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I only just found out about this. is it still possible to get Kickstarter or preorder pricing??

Probably not, since the kickstarter ended for quite a while.

Blog Entries
    We will be announcing final upgrade prices in November once we have Fantasy Grounds Unity listed on Steam. We will not have any ability to discount the upgrade differently based on the age of the license. That was a Kickstarter only feature.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    You were already claimed and locked and your key is in your Order History. The playtest emails went out through Kickstarter, so confirm you have an updated email address there or just log onto Kickstarter and read the Backer Only updates that have been posted this week.
    I have a similar situation. I backed the kickstarter (but my payment as a bit late, but paid $60) I have a FGU Key. I just figure out how to start the downloader separate from FGC.

Thread Information