DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 38 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffonbait View Post
    It wsa working two weeks ago but not now after updates from FGU and FRP files.

I do get one error popping up, not sure if it is from any of your files: [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/rules_pc.lua"]:569: attempt to index a nil value

This is what I am getting for my PCs:

Attachment 42279

Also all the Calc. column values have disappeared - no more Ctg., Cmb. - just Std. and "Base" Hits, PP are still there. See below:

Attachment 42280

Hope this stuff helps you.

Maybe I should uninstall FGU and reinstall it. It has fixed issues in the past.

Cheers.
    I am not sure as this is all working on my version of FGU, I would make sure you only have one version of the FGU.ext or unzipped version in the extension folder and also make sure you have only one version of the Rolemaster classic.pak and no unzipped folder versions. That always tend to be my problems if I have an issue.

If anyone else can tell me if it is working in FGU for them would be great.

Is FRP the only extension your running in a test file.
    FGUworking.PNG
    Last edited by Ardem; December 26th, 2020 at 01:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    I am not sure as this is all working on my version of FGU, I would make sure you only have one version of the FGU.ext or unzipped version in the extension folder and also make sure you have only one version of the Rolemaster classic.pak and no unzipped folder versions. That always tend to be my problems if I have an issue.

FGUworking.PNG
    I will check it out.

Thanks.

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post

FGUworking.PNG
    Yep, it is working. I suspect I may not have had the FRP.ext file selected - not sure, but now it is working. Sorry to cause concern when it wasn't needed.

Cheers.

Griffonbait

Preferred Rule Systems:

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)

Currently:
    — Playing:

Body development

I am puzzled with Body development. I have a High Man magician I am creating
    According to the chats in RMSS (which I assume are the same in FRP) High Men have a progression of 0-7-5-3-1
    I have 4 ranks so would epxect a rank bonus of 28.
    It is giving me a rank bonus of 12. Are we something wrong?
    hits.jpg

So FRP/RMSS is the following

Body Development skill bonus
    = 10 + (2 x Co stat bonus) + SD stat bonus
    + profession bonus + skill rank bonus
    + any special bonuses

Until we see some extra fields in race (Dakadin hint hint, however not sure if RMC has different race progression if so maybe I might put them in) you need to add the HP in manually, in the RK Bn column.

The reason is it 12 is because you might have scroll through the Calc fields and 12 was the last calculation it made, it does not update if it is on hits and you need to manually edit the RK Bn field.

10+ 14 + Skill rank bonus which is 28 which you not put in yet, so you should see something around 52 for your total.

BD.PNG

P.S. The +10 is automatically included in the hard code, just need to add any professional bonus
    Last edited by Ardem; December 28th, 2020 at 05:34.

Gotta love those random loot generators!!!!

While playing with random monster generation I found that lots of creatures have missing Code entries for: Level, Constitution, Treasure and/or Bonus EP.

The dice rolling works, but I cannot implement the roll (drag the value from the chat output to the field) unless I copy a creature entry for editing. Strangely enough I can enter a PC level and if the Level code for Bonus EP is present, I do get a value.

Lastly in the random encounter generation, the "Sighted by other group" result - does that mean that the PCs notice they have been spotted by, say wild boar, OR that the PCs don't know they have been spotted - but as GM I do know, OR the PC sight the other group (the wild boars, say) and that the boars don't know they have been spotted?

For over 30 yrs I have always taken the first situation I mention, but I am thinking now that it is more likely the second because there is no actual "encounter" until you get into the 91+ result range - a 10% chance that has always been the case - I would like to hear your thoughts - anybody?.

Cheers.

Griffonbait

Preferred Rule Systems:

Currently:
    — Playing:

Thanks Ardem re Body Dev
    Two other issues

1. My wife is making a Cleric. She craeted spell list/ skills for two of her open lists (by dragging and dropping the category and then going in and editing the name etc). Then she tried to do this with Cleric base lists and got a weird error.
    ownbase.jpg
    This happened when she clicked on the copies
    I tried same with a mage I was making and I could create the mage base lists as skills fine.

2// I see there is a spell casting bonus/ penality calculator on the spell tab/ Does this work in FRP? It does not seem to calculate the correct bonuses eg:
    scm.jpg

1/ Well looked at it I cannot replicate, once again make sure your do not have multiple of the same FRP extension or unpacked folders in extension folder and not double of the rolemaster.pak file or folders in the ruleset folder.

The more I think about this the more likely it seem you have more the one FRP.ext in your Extension folder, or an unpacked version please make sure it void of other FRP versions.

cleric_test.PNG

2/ it sure does work, what do you think is incorrect.

Not sure what your caster rank is as that is the only thing I cannot see however this is what i got based on a level 1 char.

modifiers.PNG

Can anyone else replicate this issue?
    Last edited by Ardem; December 29th, 2020 at 15:16.

Well rdenning I have sorted out a solution for automatic Body development points

I want to test it further before I release in two days I think, however added 4 new fields to the race section, which is then used for working out based on the number of ranks the Rankbonus.

Well off to bed for me happy with my efforts <smile>

-----------

Yes before you ask it probably means I could do automatic powerpoint development as well, but will require more thought. But its now on the list.

@rdenning had a thought is that magic user wearing any armour, I recheck the spell code and it definately seems fine but people forget the armour peanlty say if they are wearing leather, which can be a -20 or higher if wearing chain.

Thread Information