5E Character Create Playlist
    Quote Originally Posted by dmontgomery32 View Post
    I have a similar situation. I backed the kickstarter (but my payment as a bit late, but paid $60) I have a FGU Key. I just figure out how to start the downloader separate from FGC.
    Go to the Kickstarter page and click the link on Update #22
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

how do I get the beta? I back it early on. I have not seen anything?
    Ultimate License holder.

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.

See update 22 (IIRC) on the Kickstarter.

I backed the Kickstarter late using the email that was sent out but I can't get into any of the Kickstarter announcements. Do I need to do something special to be added to that?

Blog Entries
    You have to be logged in to Kickstarter with the account that you backed the KS with in order to be able to see the backer only updates.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    You have to be logged in to Kickstarter with the account that you backed the KS with in order to be able to see the backer only updates.
    I was. I confirmed it by going to my Activity. I stopped getting posts after post 20. Those posts relate to the Beta.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevdog45 View Post
    I was. I confirmed it by going to my Activity. I stopped getting posts after post 20. Those posts relate to the Beta.
    Sounds like the link for your KS account is broken. I think you are going to have to reach out to [email protected] and have them verify your KS account is listed as a backer etc. Also, I'm guessing you don't have access to the Playtest forum here? Did you ever claim your reward? But, either way, I think support is going to have to resolve things with you.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Sounds like the link for your KS account is broken. I think you are going to have to reach out to [email protected] and have them verify your KS account is listed as a backer etc. Also, I'm guessing you don't have access to the Playtest forum here? Did you ever claim your reward? But, either way, I think support is going to have to resolve things with you.
    LOL Doug resolved my issue with getting UNITY. I am updating as I write this. I will check the kickstarter again tomorrow but I got my download.

As far as I know the Playtest forum is already public now, so everyone can see it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    As far as I know the Playtest forum is already public now, so everyone can see it
    No, only KS backers can see it. That's why with the NDA we can post information about FGU in that forum. (and only that forum)

Thread Information