STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last
    As it looks pretty likely that FGU 4.1 (lighting, etc.) won't be released to live this week, here is a reminder for GMs:

Run you FG Con 16 games in the live channel only. Do not run in test.

Whereas it would be cool to show off some of the things coming in future versions, we don't want software in test being used for FG Con games. We've also had issues in the past with GMs doing this and players having issues swapping between live -> test -> live between events. So please, run your games in live. Sorry if you had some cool lighting setup...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    As it looks pretty likely that FGU 4.1 (lighting, etc.) won't be released to live this week, here is a reminder for GMs:

Run you FG Con 16 games in the live channel only. Do not run in test.

Whereas it would be cool to show off some of the things coming in future versions, we don't want software in test being used for FG Con games. We've also had issues in the past with GMs doing this and players having issues swapping between live -> test -> live between events. So please, run your games in live. Sorry if you had some cool lighting setup...
    Not to worry my players had to vote on it and it had to be unanimous. We are going LIVE in my game. Had they voted the other way - I would have duly told them we could not remain in FGCON and do that. Which would have meant I would have withdrawn my game and hosted them privately at some time of their choosing. But as it is - LIVE and will be under the auspices of FG CON. We have been in communications for weeks. If Smiteworks would go LIVE with the lighting - I would be ready for that also - as I have a campaign in each ready to go.

Players first - then the CON. As it happens they agree - LIVE game.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

There are still plenty of events with spaces. FG Con 16 starts in less than 24 hours and runs all weekend.

See the event list here: https://www.fg-con.com/events/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This time tomorrow I will see if my game is going to go.
    with the crash and my not knowing what my work schedule was going to be
    It looks like I may not get the required number to run my game.
    If not I will try again @ a later FG-Con If so then Game on!!
    I will hold out till tomorrow night!!
    FGC and FGU Ultimate License Holder
    Former Professor @ Fantasy Grounds College
    Time Zone: Central Zone US (UTC -5/-6)
    Current Projects: A History of Play Dev and Running all the adventures in order of release
    Past Projects: 5e OAR 1 "Into the Borderlands"; 3.5 Conversion "B1 In Search of the Unknown"; 5e Conversion "B4 The Lost City"; 1e "Lords of Darkness"; 1e B9 "Castle Caldwell and Beyond"

Stephen W. Kissee (Steffen de Wolff)

I'm not sure whether I'm the only one having the issue but since the crash I'm not receiving emails about pending player signups any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    I'm not sure whether I'm the only one having the issue but since the crash I'm not receiving emails about pending player signups any longer.
    We identified an issue with outgoing email this morning. I'm not sure if it's been 100% fixed though. At this point, it's worth occasionally checking the booking to see if there are any new/changed bookings. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for (hopefully) fixing it this quickly!

I did not receive any booking confirmed message when approving a booking a few minutes ago - though as long as the players receive it, it should be good.

Yeah for sure watch for late dropping players also. Booked solid from day after signups - I had a player drop early yesterday then when reviewing the early today to try to open it back up I noticed another player had dropped. It turned out they had contacted the admins to remove them but I had no notification at all that I had dropped below my required players. I'm still going to play and either modify the encounters or get another 1 or 2 replacement players, but had I not looked at the actual event I would not have known I had dropped another player. So heads up and check your events.

We still need some more people to join the epic tomorrow morning for the event to be able to kick-off!
    If you're looking for something fun to do tomorrow, the Ten Towns epic will be a blast
    Epic Signup Link: https://www.fg-con.com/events/dd-adv...ent-season-10/
    Fantasy Grounds D&D Adventurers League Consultant
    Organizer, DungeonMaster , and TTRPG Gamer

Behind Enemy Lines finished after 4 hours and all had a great time - me included. Lighting would have made it even better - but we made do with descriptive (if there had been lighting here). Not sure what else is expected but I deleted the channels I created and as afar as I know that's all there is to do.

Thread Information