STAR TREK 2d20

Survivalist double bonus - Rogue Scout

Hai again!!!!

The feature notes that the proficiency bonus is doubled but it only puts it as proficient. Double proficiency bonus is the equivalent of expertise, right? Should this just add expertise to the feature?

Sorry if this is a duplicate of a known issue.
    I know enough to know that I don't know it all!

Where do I find this rogue scout? I'm not sure that FG automatically doubles proficiency bonuses if that is what you are after.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    As Mr Z says, pretty sure FG does not know to double the proficiency bonus for the skill. All you need to do is click the star next to the skill. It will rotate through a few options, one is double stars which gives double proficiency bonus to that skill.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Where do I find this rogue scout? I'm not sure that FG automatically doubles proficiency bonuses if that is what you are after.
    Rogue Scout is XGtE

OK, so it's not automatic...yet it gives proficiency. I would think that expertise could be automated.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    As Mr Z says, pretty sure FG does not know to double the proficiency bonus for the skill. All you need to do is click the star next to the skill. It will rotate through a few options, one is double stars which gives double proficiency bonus to that skill.
    I already figured that out, and also the half proficiency for JoT for Bards.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbbrbootz View Post
    I would think that expertise could be automated.
    I too am sure it could be. But 100% automation has never been the goal for FG. Too many exceptions and all that, plus diminishing returns. The devs have more higher value things to work on. But, perhaps you could suggest this in the Character Wizard thread. Since they are working on character creation, leveling and automation, it might get rolled into those eforts.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I too am sure it could be. But 100% automation has never been the goal for FG. Too many exceptions and all that, plus diminishing returns. The devs have more higher value things to work on. But, perhaps you could suggest this in the Character Wizard thread. Since they are working on character creation, leveling and automation, it might get rolled into those eforts.
    Sounds like a great idea, especially as I've run into other issues with it!

Thanks

Thread Information