DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
    It opens at the desktop. I have gone through the install instructions again and realized that I missed installing XQuartz. Maybe that is the reason for the problem! I apologize for my inattentiveness and report back if this solved my problem.

Unfortunately, the problem persists even after doing a reinstall with all the steps described!

Is there a folder, which I can find in Finder, where I can put pictures to get them into the program?

First thing - try clicking the "Open data folder" icon on the top right of the main FG startup screen - see if that takes you to the FG application directory.

If not, this thread might help: https://steamcommunity.com/app/25269...43212512491410

If you can get to the FG app data directory from that thread, open the campaigns directory and then the one with the name of the campaign you're using.

I take it you're using one of the example demo campaigns? Or are you creating a new demo campaign?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Open data folder Icon doesn't work. I can find the app data directory manually, but there is no campaigns directory there! I tried to open a standard campaign and clicked the folder button there, which takes me to my desktop – the same as if I create my own campaign.

What options do you have under "Load demo campaign"?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Also, what is listed as the "Data Directory" when you press the "Settings" button on the main screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    What options do you have under "Load demo campaign"?
    Attachment 7572

With that hint (Data Directory under Settings) I finally found the directory. I was looking in the wrong place. Now, when I copy images from elsewhere into that directory and then from there drag and drop to FGII, it works! So, problem should be solved. Thank you for your help!

Blog Entries
    The path you'll want to browse to is your HD > Users > [Your Username] > .wine > drive_c > users > [username] > Application Data > Fantasy Grounds II > Campaigns.

Note that the .wine folder will be a hidden folder by default and therefore everything underneath it will be hidden. To change your default finder functionality, you can follow the advice on this or many other sites available from a quick Google search:
    https://www.mikesel.info/show-hidden...s-x-10-7-lion/

Is there anyone willing to help me get this installed on my macbook pro? Any help would be SOOOOO appreciated.

Thanks,

Thread Information