5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 12 of 22 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Hey Oz, I am having an issue with your extensions. I just got a new PC and I tried pulling my campaign from other PC, but your extensions won't load?

I also attempted to create new campaign, but I cannot select any of your extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by kwarner1986 View Post
    Hey Oz, I am having an issue with your extensions. I just got a new PC and I tried pulling my campaign from other PC, but your extensions won't load?

I also attempted to create new campaign, but I cannot select any of your extensions.
    You don't have the base extension loaded. Link in post #1 of this thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kwarner1986 View Post

You are using out of date extensions. This is in the extensions instructions.
    And/or what ^^ he said

Perfect it was what Trenloe said, "Reading is good!" ;p

Hi Everybody,

I've just placed an update to the Extension on the first post. Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOE: Base Extension.

As normal, if you have any issues or suggestions then please let me know.

Enjoy!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Hi Everybody,

I've just placed (another) update to the Extension on the first post. Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOE: Base Extension.

Enjoy!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    Hi Dulux-Oz,
    I found one error when oppening "Figure 2 link" in Manual for Weather (it oppens Blank gray picture template without content).
    - Part - Extension Details - Accessing The DOE: Weather System - second paragraph Figure 2 (link)
    First Figure works but this second doesn't work

- In MAIN tab of Weather extension isn't possible write manually to "Location" field. (I was try unlock and lock icons, but without success)

btw. exist some kind of video Tutorial (Youtube, Twitch, etc...) for your extensions (Weather, Organisations, Locations, Alignments, etc...)?
    Which of them is good to setup as first and which then later. Because in all your extensions exist links which connect them together.
    And I want use them in my campaign, please can you help me and recommend some best practice for configuring them? Which one starts?
    Thank you for your time and answer MarianDz.

P.S. I tested it on 5E ruleset, Ultimate lic., only your extensions loaded + one Trenloe's Big Fonts 11pt., configuring as standalone (no link on DOE Location extension)
    Last edited by MarianDz; December 5th, 2016 at 18:00.

I'll take a look at the Manual Fig 2 issue - thanks for letting me know.

I'd probably start with either the DOE: Locations or DOE: Organisations, depending upon if the campaign was more personality-focused or location-focused - but it doesn't really matter which DOE you start with, because you can always go back to the entries in a previous DOE once you start making entries in the current DOE.

Remember that the DOE: Alignment Graph and DOE: Campaign Style Graph are pretty much stand-only, and the DOE: OLE and DOE: Sound, while they can be linked into the other three DOEs, can also be pretty much stand-only as well. Out of the remaining three I'd leave the DOE: Weather to last, primarily because its a "day-to-day" tool that you probably want to have the DOE: Locations in place for already.

No, no Tutorial Vids (yet) - they're planned, but not done.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everybody,

I've just placed an update to the Extension on the first post. Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOE: Base Extension.

Enjoy!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Believe I've found a bug. I have the calendar setup with a custom world calendar that has months with 3 weeks of 10 days each. When I try to generate weather for days later in the week, I get the following errors:

Script Error: [string "DOEWeather/Scripts/lsWeatherManager.lua"]:582: attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "DOEWeather/Scripts/lsWeatherManager.lua"]:582: attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a nil value)
    This happens when I click the "Next Day" button to generate a new weather record. If I actually create a new record for that date, and hit the generate button, it works fine, and I can do the "Next Day" button for another 7 days, then I get that message again.

Thread Information