DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFG New Player lfg D&D

Hi! I'm fairly new to TTRPGs but I'm looking to join some folks over Discord for a D&D campaign or a/few one-shot/s. I'm fairly open to any edition and I like to think I'm a fairly quick learner. Please let me know if anyone has spots open!

Greetings EIIewyn,

I have open seats for my Tuesday evening game. Game is scheduled to start at 7 pm Central US time. It will run for approximately 4 hours each week. Scheduled start date is March 1st, to allow time to fill all open seats.

This is for D&D 5e, and planned to run for a very long time. I am hoping to run a group of fairly new players through every published module in (what I believe to be) chronological order.

Please let me know if you are interested.

I hope you have a great day and find a table that will suit you best.

Hey go ahead and add me on discord I’m always hosting one shots and I’m starting a Sunday campaign pretty soon! Tman8715#2715

I would be looking for a Tuesday evening game. Have been playing D&D for over 35 years and am Fantasy Grounds savvy. Do you still have room in your campaign?

Hi! I tried adding you but it says the username is incorrect. Would you like to try adding me? My user is Dolor/Ellewyn#0168

Hi! I tried adding you but it says the username is incorrect. Would you like to try adding me? My user is Dolor/Ellewyn#0168

Quote Originally Posted by TheMacTech View Post
    I would be looking for a Tuesday evening game. Have been playing D&D for over 35 years and am Fantasy Grounds savvy. Do you still have room in your campaign?

I seem to have forgotten how forums work...I had to do this reply like three times. Wish I could go back and delete the other two. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cruise105 View Post
    Greetings EIIewyn,

I have open seats for my Tuesday evening game. Game is scheduled to start at 7 pm Central US time. It will run for approximately 4 hours each week. Scheduled start date is March 1st, to allow time to fill all open seats.

This is for D&D 5e, and planned to run for a very long time. I am hoping to run a group of fairly new players through every published module in (what I believe to be) chronological order.

Please let me know if you are interested.

I hope you have a great day and find a table that will suit you best.
    Ooo! That sounds like a good deal! I was hoping to start a bit sooner, but, I understand that good writing and a full table takes time, so March definitely works.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMacTech View Post
    Adding here or on discord?
    On Discord. Sorry about that lol

Thread Information