5E Character Create Playlist

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 22 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    At first glance, try taking the ' out of the theme name and see if that works. If not, email me (sent it via PM) a copy of your ext and I'll see what's up.

Tried downloading. Keeps failing due to network error. Not on my end. I'm able to use other sites just fine.

So I did some digging. Actually your site is being blocked due to infected web resource at your domain pages for download and the kit itself according to my network security stuff. Is your site secure? I even got a notice directly from our ISP.

Blog Entries
    I have ran a complete check on the website and my wordpress security software is showing no infections or deviations from the wordpress core files. I have downloaded the entire site, along with all software related files and they are showing clean. So a little more information would be great. Can you send me output from your network tool and the notice from your isp? My email address is [email protected]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VFXTobias View Post
    So I did some digging. Actually your site is being blocked due to infected web resource at your domain pages for download and the kit itself according to my network security stuff. Is your site secure? I even got a notice directly from our ISP.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    I have ran a complete check on the website and my wordpress security software is showing no infections or deviations from the wordpress core files. I have downloaded the entire site, along with all software related files and they are showing clean. So a little more information would be great. Can you send me output from your network tool and the notice from your isp? My email address is [email protected]

Thanks
    Hi Wintermute,

I can't send you the notice from the ISP because it came from their app. However the security software simply states "infected web source". Attached a screenshot. Similar messages appear when I try to navigate most other areas of your site.
    2020-05-12_9-58-34.png

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    What security software are you using?
    BitDefender. ISP is COX. Notifications came from both sources independently. Just an FYI.

Blog Entries
    FYI, I use Cox (but with their Advanced Security turned off) and Avast. Cox has not given any issues (but it sound like the notice is coming from AS) and Avast scanned the downloaded files as clean.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information