STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    The round buttons will be going away, it'll be more like 2E and a bunch of other newer ones where the buttons are text labels and take up less space so you can have more buttons as GM.
    That will be nice actually. The rest of the theme is perfection so I was hoping none of that changed. Thanks!

All in good time, Talyn. It's actually quite an undertaking to replace a system that's integrated into 20+ rulesets. I've been prototyping some options with Dominic, but it's not as high priority as other projects he is working on right now.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    I'm showing them currently discounted to $15.99 with a normal price of $24.99?

Regardless, don't shoot the messenger and all. I have no say in the matter; that's purely between GRAmel and SmiteWorks.

I am not shooting the messenger at all they lowered the price on the pdfs a while ago and have maintained the price. Just a heads up is all it is. There also have a pdf bundle set up for the steel edition. Just didn't want you guys to keep saying it's the same price as the pdf when it hasn't been that way for a while. Might be a chance for Smite Works to reach out and see if they want to do a change to the price and or set up a bundle for Beasts & Barbarians.

Blog Entries
    A bundle won't happen until or unless I crank out more supplements. I think the minimum is 10 (???) products? Maybe it's 12 but I think 10 is what I was told.

One thing I just noticed is that doing a search for "beasts and barbarians" on the FG Store only brings up the "Death of a Tyrant" adventure. Searching for "beasts & barbarians" brings up that, the two Steel Edition books, and "Garden of Death." There's more than 4 B&B DLC out there, right? Has the older Gold Edtion DLC been removed too?

Blog Entries
    I have "The Daughter of the Golden Scorpion" and "Vengeance o the Branded Devils" on my library. Neither are tagged as B&B...at least not until they are loaded.
    Last edited by Mortar; February 28th, 2020 at 15:23.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    "The Daughter of the Golden Scorpion" is the adventure in the Steel Edition GM Guide so that's why it was split off into a separate .mod. I had to Google for "Vengeance of the Branded Devils" but that was apparently the adventure in the Gold Edtion GM Guide.

So, sounds like the entire B&B product line still only has those four DLC in the store? I can't even bring up the Gold Edition DLC so I'm guessing it was removed at some point?

Blog Entries
    Well...get to work on them then :P
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Well...get to work on them then :P
    To borrow Moon Wizard's line above, all in due time, Mortar.

(I mentally hear him saying that like Shrek saying "that'll do, Donkey, that'll do.")

Thread Information