DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 17 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadreun View Post
    I know it sounds naff! But the guys loved it and we all had a great time - thanks to all who attended.
    Nah, it doesn't sound naff - it sounds great! Thanks for running the games and supporting FG Con.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

We had an uprising in our party and a halfling died in the process.

Unscripted, surprising, exciting and most importantly, FUN!
    Help is good when asked for,
    better when needed.

It's dangerous to go it alone, here take this.

Full License Holder

We had a near disaster!! I lost connection to the TS server, and I could not connect again. Fortunately, I have my own server. We used that. But if I did not have that, I think it would have failed.

All in all, it was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    We had a near disaster!! I lost connection to the TS server, and I could not connect again. Fortunately, I have my own server. We used that. But if I did not have that, I think it would have failed.
    Glad you got going OK.

As an FYI to anyone reading this - we have a backup server just in case there are any issues with the primary - see the "Backup Server" section at the bottom of the FG Con Teamspeak server instructions: https://www.fg-con.com/information/teamspeak/

Only use this backup if you can't get into the main server and if you have sent a message to all of the players that you are switching.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ooohhhh, good to know. OK, got it. Either way, all's well that ends well, and it ended very well indeed. It was my first time to run a Convention game, but they loved it. And we finished on time!!

It was my first time to run a Convention game, but they loved it. And we finished on time!!
    Great! We hope you come back and run some games next time.

Thanks to Ian Ward for letting us run through the "lovely" sewers of DNA/DOA.

It was definately worth getting up 4.30 in the morning to try a real Shadowrun ruleset in action. Bugs are inevitable when you make something, but it really showed great promise and the consensus was that we had a great time. FG is amazing for letting people from as diverse places such as Minnesota, Australia, and Denmark have a great time together.

I shall cherish the despair over my ruined suit, the "helicoptered" racist and other great remarks, such as "Whos' got the stinger missile", for a long time. Long live the future version of the Anarch's cookbook and its explanations for using plastique!

Thanks all

Vires Animi

Blog Entries

All in all, it was awesome.
    There was some networking fault for approx 4mins on the Teamspeak server at 10pm AUS time. The server was up the whole period but everyone got kicked for approx 4mins. All the other groups were able to reconnect. Im glad you were able to keep on gaming!
    Thanks for your and Ross's collaborative games!

Baron's 5e D&D Keep on the Borderlands game went well. Had 5 players and many goblins, a few kobolds and an ogre killed. A few party members sustained lingering injuries due to being knocked out, but no deaths. All characters advanced to 2nd level and there is interest in continuing the one shot and making it a full campaign. Thanks again to allowing me to run this at the last minute and the players who signed up on such short notice!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Thread Information