DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 99 of 101 First ... 4989979899100101 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Thats not on the TEST channel is it where I posted the most recent changes is it?
    It is not

I've posted version 6.1 to the Forge which should work with the FGU 4.5 updates.

I want to announce that other than minor fixes during this phase of FGU I will no longer continue maintaining this module. I initially created this because the AD&D 2E ruleset and 5E had a lot of similar functionality in regards to effects and 5e players didnt have the feature. Now-a-days 5e has diverged a lot from the way I do things and trying to maintain it is taking up more and more time. I do not play 5e so it's not something I keep up with.

I will continue to make sure the latest version of the code is pushed to the repo from my end. If someone would like to take over the project I'll do what I can to facilitate that.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I've posted version 6.1 to the Forge which should work with the FGU 4.5 updates.

I want to announce that other than minor fixes during this phase of FGU I will no longer continue maintaining this module. I initially created this because the AD&D 2E ruleset and 5E had a lot of similar functionality in regards to effects and 5e players didnt have the feature. Now-a-days 5e has diverged a lot from the way I do things and trying to maintain it is taking up more and more time. I do not play 5e so it's not something I keep up with.

I will continue to make sure the latest version of the code is pushed to the repo from my end. If someone would like to take over the project I'll do what I can to facilitate that.
    I, for one would like to thank you for the effort thus far. This is truly a "must have" ext.

This is a major blow to the way I run my games and I can only hope someone else will pick up the torch.

Wow thank you for your work on this. This extension is key in how I play. I hope either Smiteworks will put this into FGu or someone can pick this up and keep it working.

I use this extension and love it! Sorry to see you go. Thanks Celestian for the effort you put into it. It really helped. Great work!

I'll jump in to agree! Your work has been truly appreciated!!

This is totally understandable but sad news. Thanks for all your efforts celestian - they are greatly appreciated. This extension is a really important way in which I play. I echo Mr. DDT's thoughts that this is a key extension in how I play also. We can only hope that Smiteworks makes this as part of the base functionality of the program. Thanks again for maintaining this as long as you have for 5E.

Echoing the sentiment. This extension might as well be integral to the core FG experience for me. It should really be integrated as base functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    Echoing the sentiment. This extension might as well be integral to the core FG experience for me. It should really be integrated as base functionality.
    I completely agree and one reason I added it to the AD&D 2E ruleset as one of the earliest features. Hopefully Smiteworks'll cook up something that is based on CoreRPG so everyone can do so.

Hopefully a 5e community member will step up and take on the mantle in the meantime.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I'll volunteer to be the ward. This extension is too important to fall in disrepair. We can work out details in dms.

Thread Information