FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I don't dislike the "sharpshooting feeling". I mind it when they take half an hour to count squares and line inclination, then "save" it and always, always, always abuse it whenever they can (note I said "abused" and not "used" in this case :°D)

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    I don't dislike the "sharpshooting feeling". I mind it when they take half an hour to count squares and line inclination, then "save" it and always, always, always abuse it whenever they can (note I said "abused" and not "used" in this case :°D)
    Has not been an issue rely, but as long as the line looks something of this sorts I would not care one way or another.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Hahaha

GM: What are you doing
    Player: I pick my nose and ask, what were we doing? I fire at that guy.
    GM: Fine they are all dead of sheer boredom, we have to go drinking anyway bmos has stocked the bars of Golarion with all these delicious brews.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thread Information