5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Glirelle View Post
    Awesome ! I will try and learn as much as I can before then. And connect via Discord before then.
    Say hi on Discord to reserve your spot. That is like "registering". I am Kevin.

Still room for one more.

I started playing Pathfinder and DnD abouteight years ago and have dwindled off from playing regularly in person games. Never played on FGU before and am wanting to get my chops back so to speak. I'm Down for sure I work overnights by myself 7pm-7am so i have plenty of time to invest.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWizArdTim View Post
    I started playing Pathfinder and DnD abouteight years ago and have dwindled off from playing regularly in person games. Never played on FGU before and am wanting to get my chops back so to speak. I'm Down for sure I work overnights by myself 7pm-7am so i have plenty of time to invest.
    Demo version is fine. Drop by Discord and leave a message. That is how you sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    Demo version is fine. Drop by Discord and leave a message. That is how you sign up.
    Right so I've downloaded discord how do I find you or the group? Is there a link? Or what is your username and #?

The link you shared is invalid or expired it says...

i am interested what time would it be in EST. i am confused about this utc stuff lol

I think for the est it's minus five of gmt so if it starts at 6 for you it would be 1. BUT DOUBLE CHECK with the guy running it. I am new to all this too

For North American Timezones:
    Eastern -5 ex: 6pm
    Then in
    Central -6 it would be: 5pm
    Mountain -7 it would be: 4pm
    Pacific -8 it would be: 3pm
    Alaska -9 it would be: 2pm
    Hawaii -10 it would be: 1pm

Other:
    Japan +9 it would be: 11am

As an example if you are in pacific tz. You know eastern is -5 and pacific is -8. Think of it as if you need to move from -5 to -8. Then you need to "add" -3.

Eastern + X = Pacific, (-5)+(-3)=-8, x= -3. So 3am in eastern is midnight in pacific.

On the other hand Japan is +9. So eastern to Japan is (-5) + x = (+9), or x= +14 hours ahead of eastern. So 6pm on Saturday is 11am on Sunday for Spoofer. He will already be in the New Year and we will try to catch up with him.

Thread Information