DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    When you compose a message in the editor, there's a paper-clip Icon (next to the emote menu).

Thanks for uploading, I'll be among the first to use the extension (I'll send feedback, too).

Quote Originally Posted by nethru
    I made changes to the RoC extension using some of Ikael's files. I run it with Ikaels extension and works nice.

How do I attach file here?

Thanks. Here is the file. Let me know if you have any issues. Thanks go to original creator and Ikael i just tweaked it up to work with 3.3.

the combat tracker wasn't changed just the main functions to allow madness to be a penalty and added them to the derived stats (corruption/sanity).

Thanks for uploading. I expect to run a CoC game, with the Modiphius-published "Three Kings" module (SW version). I have received written permission from the editor to use the material in a module for my players (but not to distribute it). I'll use your extension to test it. Let me know by PM if you're interested.

CJ

Quote Originally Posted by nethru
    Thanks. Here is the file. Let me know if you have any issues. Thanks go to original creator and Ikael i just tweaked it up to work with 3.3.

the combat tracker wasn't changed just the main functions to allow madness to be a penalty and added them to the derived stats (corruption/sanity).

Just to let you know that there is also SWFI version of ROC extension on the way: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...5&postcount=41 teasing... teasing :S
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

When is 3.4 coming out so we can use it?

Good question. When phantomwhale is done
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Integrating all of the SWFI stuff might take a little while - it's coming, but think months, not weeks.

Might active shave off a few features if this brings the development time down - in that case, I'm sure Ikael will leave them in a 3.4 compatible extension for the power users amongst you
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale
    Integrating all of the SWFI stuff might take a little while - it's coming, but think months, not weeks.

Might active shave off a few features if this brings the development time down - in that case, I'm sure Ikael will leave them in a 3.4 compatible extension for the power users amongst you
    Don't worry I am not pushing anymore feature/pull requests to you And if you would like to skip some features I would recommend skipping Pull Requests #5-7 (PC Portaits: Bennies, Power Points, Wounds, Derive Stats; Calendar; Library Enhancements). These move nicely along with the extension as is. But I would recommend at least to review and check the Pull Requrst #8: Dynamic Stats because it's more harder to make it compatible with other extension if it's kept in SWFI extension.

Realms of Cthulhu Extensions for SW v3.4

Here is RoC extension for SW v3.4 ruleset. This extension adds new derived stats and damage types into ruleset.

I hope this is well automatized.

SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Thread Information