DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Moonlit Grove

Moonlit Grove

Here's a module I just finished up a module for both a CR 30+ encounter with a deity (druid moon god) within the beast lands. This module also includes a cr 13 encounter with this deity's avatar in Iriaebor.

The avatar fight is suppose to give nothing as the body and all of its stuff disappears when the avatar's hitpoints reach zero. The Moonlit Grove fight can give the potential of granting the party random magical items, 200,000 gp. If the party has a druid grant that druid access to two custom spells level 9 "Forecrest's Moonray" and level 8 "Mortal Bane", as well as depending on what deity that druid worships a custom artifact "Nature's Beginning and End." Mind you the Forecrest god form is based off a level 30 druid so the npc sheet is pretty big with all the possible actions and spells. The Avatar is much more manageable as it's restricted power to a level 13 druid.

Yes both have spell taking sells from both cleric and druid lists it's a big complicated to explain why (because this is based off my old character from a campaign), i'll just say that he has access to the cleric spell list for reasons. As a result i gave him the spell list based more around the healing aspect, making the god encounter if it turns into a battle a war of attrition. If you chose to play the npc that way anyways.

EDIT: It is a mod for 5e

EDIT 2: I've changed the attached mod as to avoid any copyright problems. The tokens for the God and Avatar have been changed to the box standard "G" and "A" tokens.

EDIT 3: will bring the mod back when i have a new map for the encounter

EDIT 4: The person i was going to have make a map for me, got swamped so i am just putting up the basic without map version of the module, and update when i have a chance to make it myself, or he gets freed up.
    Moonlit Grove and Wandering Wyvern Updated.mod

Final Update: I finally have made my own map for it (sorry for the low quality, this was my first try at map making.)
    Moonlit Grove and Wandering Wyvern.mod
    Last edited by RageArmor; March 5th, 2020 at 18:17.
    I am your Friendly Neighborhood RageArmor.

Current License: Full
    Time Zone: CT -5
    Current Characters:
    Ask

Thanks for sharing with the community!

Do you have permission to use that map and artwork for the tokens? Or are they distributed with a license that allows re-packaging and publicly sharing? We're very active in making sure that material shared on these forums adheres to copyright/license restrictions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    What ruleset?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for sharing with the community!

Do you have permission to use that map and artwork for the tokens? Or are they distributed with a license that allows re-packaging and publicly sharing? We're very active in making sure that material shared on these forums adheres to copyright/license restrictions.
    well i got the map from a friend, as for the portraits i can change them as i did get them off of google.

Current Characters:
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    What ruleset?
    Just put it in an edit, but it is 5e rule set.

Current Characters:
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by RageArmor View Post
    well i got the map from a friend, as for the portraits i can change them as i did get them off of google.
    Is your friend the copyright holder of the map?

Please change any artwork or other copyright material that you don’t have permission from the copyright owner to use, or that is not covered by a suitable license (CC, GPL, etc.). Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is your friend the copyright holder of the map?

Please change any artwork or other copyright material that you don’t have permission from the copyright owner to use, or that is not covered by a suitable license (CC, GPL, etc.). Thanks.
    I believe that he got it from a clump of non-copyrighted maps he picked up for his campaigns.

Edit: if you want i can take down the mod for now and get with my friend later to have him make a a new map as he does also make his own maps sometimes.
    Last edited by RageArmor; October 15th, 2019 at 00:14.

Current Characters:
    Ask

I believe that he got it from a clump of non-copyrighted maps he picked up for his campaigns.
    Using Google image search I see it on a Reddit battlemap thread where people post all sorts of maps - most of them look like they're copyright protected...

Edit: if you want i can take down the mod for now and get with my friend later to have him make a a new map as he does also make his own maps sometimes.
    Sorry to be a pain, but until you can verify the source allows public distribution, please can you take it down? Thanks.

Using Google image search I see it on a Reddit battlemap thread where people post all sorts of maps - most of them look like they're copyright protected...

Sorry to be a pain, but until you can verify the source allows public distribution, please can you take it down? Thanks.
    I'll just bring it down and get my friend to make a map in a few days.

Current Characters:
    Ask

Thread Information