FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 57 of 89 First ... 747555657585967 ... Last
    Hello.
    Is there a way to "text wrap" the ability descriptions that are in the Combat Tracker? It Isn't a huge deal - I can always refer to the creature's stat-block - but I am curious if it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by GraytDane View Post
    Hello.
    Is there a way to "text wrap" the ability descriptions that are in the Combat Tracker? It Isn't a huge deal - I can always refer to the creature's stat-block - but I am curious if it can be done.
    Hello!

You'd need to write an extension to do this. I specifically didn't show all the data because the combat tracker would quickly become overwhelmed with creatures with a lot of abilities (it gets that way now to be honest). The reason I decided to display just one line is as a reminder to the GM (especially for reaction and free action triggers). To get the full info just click the link to the left of the entry to open the description for that ability.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Fair enough; makes sense. Thank you!

I did a search but nothing came up, if this has been mentioned then please ignore this post. In the FGU version of the ruleset the word initiative is spelled "Initiativ". It is correct in the FGC version. Here's a screenshot with FGC on the left, FGU the right. No extensions or mods were loaded in either game.initiative.png

Quote Originally Posted by malvok View Post
    I did a search but nothing came up, if this has been mentioned then please ignore this post. In the FGU version of the ruleset the word initiative is spelled "Initiativ". It is correct in the FGC version. Here's a screenshot with FGC on the left, FGU the right. No extensions or mods were loaded in either game.initiative.png
    Unfortunately that’s an issue with the FGU font displaying slightly larger than FGC and the string is getting truncated. I’ll see if I can do something about it. Thanks for reporting.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    (it gets that way now to be honest)
    No kidding, running book 3 of age of ashes atm and scarlet triad sneaks are pretty painful (especially as I added their bloodseeker beaks to them)

Reminds me, I need to go find the script and remove the description (the name is enough reminder for me, and I can always click on the button or character sheet for automation rolls) before next game so that my mouse wheel doesn't die when I have 8 of them in one encounter -sobs-

On that note, boy was it nice to have automation. My first session with it was in the dreamgate vs the hags and I was able to quickly fill out the automation sections mid play in a matter of moments. (I accidentally skipped them when automating the rest of the npcs for the adventure, oopse lol)

Will there be a resolution for the "If you have more than one type of resistance that would apply to the same instance of damage, use only the highest applicable resistance value" situation?

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    ...I was able to quickly fill out the automation sections mid play in a matter of moments.
    Could you point me to the post that explains how to do these automation sections ourselves? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Could you point me to the post that explains how to do these automation sections ourselves? Thanks in advance.
    The A17 release post

Although I amusingly found this after I had already learnt all the functions by looking up npcs who had already been automated like a weirdo pleb -laughs-

Great, thank you. I knew it likely was somewhere here, but did not know exactly where.

Thread Information