DICE PACKS BUNDLE

NOT Top-down tokens

Hi all,

I prefer tokens to look like minis from the front. Top-down tokens lose a lot for me in detail and are not easy to identify at a glance. Does anyone make the front-view tokens? Or do I continue making them myself?

Thanks.

There are some in the store. Have a look through them to find the front view/portrait type - here's a link that just displays token packs: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...search=&sort=1 There's a lot - keep clicking "Next Page" in the bottom right...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe.

I'll search.

Would love to see more Figurine type tokes I find the over head tokens difficult to at best the art is nice but I like to see my villains and heroes in more dramatic poses. Something like the following image. Of course I can make my own for now but its nice if someone wants to make a bundle as well.
    Figure.png

I agree. Portrait style is far better to me. I don't know why there aren't more of them out there
    TheEldritchPress.com
    Editions 1st-5th since '79
    Running on a Mac. Yup, I'm one of those guys

Quote Originally Posted by Graylock View Post
    I agree. Portrait style is far better to me. I don't know why there aren't more of them out there
    Probably because you can easily make them yourself from any old image and tokentool. Whereas top down takes an artist.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

No doubt Zacchaeus, but I would buy them none-the-less. BTW, I love those tutorial video sir. They are the single most useful tutorials on FG that I've seen
    TheEldritchPress.com
    Editions 1st-5th since '79
    Running on a Mac. Yup, I'm one of those guys

Quote Originally Posted by Graylock View Post
    No doubt Zacchaeus, but I would buy them none-the-less. BTW, I love those tutorial video sir. They are the single most useful tutorials on FG that I've seen
    Thanks
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information