DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 52 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    after testing, i found the issue is with Request Roll Extension. will disable until a fix.
    I'll take a look and see what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    after testing, i found the issue is with Request Roll Extension. will disable until a fix.
    I can confirm it is happening as described. Client side error. It rolls the save and determines success but dies before damage is rolled.

Edit: I can get it on the host side as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; May 21st, 2022 at 13:57.

Is there a way to make the effect granted by the Peace Domain Cleric's Emboldening Bond, or automate the Ranger's Favored Foe?
    For reference, these abilities each work once per turn (Favored Foe's case only on each of your own turns). I thought (DE) meant it would DEACTIVATE the ability based on use like how expend on action [ACTION] works, except rather than remove the effect like the typical behavior it would deactivate it instead. However (DE) only seems to deactivate the ability when it's first applied.

I'm hoping to just deactivate abilities after use, rather than remove them. Is (DE) suppose to do that but I'm doing something wrong?
    This is what I currently have:
    Code:
    Emboldening Bond; (DE); ATK: 1d4; SAVE: 1d4; CHECK: 1d4;TURNAS

Quote Originally Posted by Nebs View Post
    Is there a way to make the effect granted by the Peace Domain Cleric's Emboldening Bond, or automate the Ranger's Favored Foe?
    For reference, these abilities each work once per turn (Favored Foe's case only on each of your own turns). I thought (DE) meant it would DEACTIVATE the ability based on use like how expend on action [ACTION] works, except rather than remove the effect like the typical behavior it would deactivate it instead. However (DE) only seems to deactivate the ability when it's first applied.

I'm hoping to just deactivate abilities after use, rather than remove them. Is (DE) suppose to do that but I'm doing something wrong?
    This is what I currently have:
    Code:
    Emboldening Bond; (DE); ATK: 1d4; SAVE: 1d4; CHECK: 1d4;TURNAS
    Try this:

Code:
    Emboldening Bond; ATK: 1d4; SAVE: 1d4; CHECK: 1d4;ATURN; DUSE

Where is ATURN and DUSE documented? And are there other keywords that aren't documented - or are those keywords from another extension altogether?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Where is ATURN and DUSE documented? And are there other keywords that aren't documented - or are those keywords from another extension altogether?
    PDF on the first post of this thread or the documentation module that comes with the extension.

Ah, ok. I was looking at the story entries in the module which doesn't document those two; but the pdf linked to the first post does.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It appears that there might be an issue with: DMGAT and TURNDE
    example:
    Leather Golem Armor; Aversion of Fire; DISATK; DISCHK; DMGAT: fire; TURNDE (DE)

This is triggering on any damage and not deactivating. This is happening without requested rolls and only BCEG is loaded.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Version update: 3.12
    Fixed - (E) not working when applied to self
    Fixed - Documentation module missing DUSE/ATURN
    Fixed - Exhausted conflict when using Advanced Effects
    Fixed - Client script error using Requested Rolls with ongoing saves

Hope its no bother but I've found that the SAVE effect does not work when using SAVEA, SAVES or SAVEE
    For example: if a creature with the effect "SAVE: 10 constitution" has "SAVEA: 13 CON" it will roll a constitution saving throw without adding the additional +10 modifier to the roll from the first effect. Thanks for any help in advance.

Thread Information