FG Spreadshirt Swag

Trained only skills still working untrained

Skills that are not supposed to be useable untrained are useable. Is there something to set them as not useable?

Quote Originally Posted by msbranin View Post
    Skills that are not supposed to be useable untrained are useable. Is there something to set them as not useable?
    Hard coding gate keepers is something that caused issues with the ruleset. Since many table can house rule the use of some or all of the untrained skills. The players will just have to declare they are not trained. A helpful red box does inform the player that it is untrained in the die rolling box.

Capture.PNG
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hrmm no red here. Will have to look into that

Skills.PNG

Edit: Never mind is another issue with the Starfinder Bars theme that I will have to look into.
    Last edited by msbranin; March 3rd, 2021 at 21:08.

Also there are official rules where you can be required to do a skill check for an untrained skill...so being overly aggressive with that would be problematic.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

good to know Using the default UI the Red highlight for those skills is sufficient for my play sessions.

Thread Information