FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 32 of 58 First ... 22303132333442 ... Last

Good Day All
    Under the Druidcraft cantrip it has the following description of an effect:

"You create an instantaneous, harmless sensory effect, such as falling leaves, a puff of wind, the sound of a small animal, or the faint odor of skunk. The effect must fit in a -foot cube."

The end part should say "The effect must fit in a 5-foot cube"

Noted, thanks for reporting
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Dragon Heist;
    Map "Zhent-Warehouse-DM" is in the wrong group. It's the only map/image in the group "DD Waterdeeo Dragon Heist". It should be in the group "D&D ..."
    Attachment 29331
    How odd; I'll look into it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    How odd; I'll look into it.
    I did forget to check it in a new campaign so it could be a relic or something I did. Sorry for not checking that firat.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I did forget to check it in a new campaign so it could be a relic or something I did. Sorry for not checking that firat.
    Indeed, it would appear to be a relic. In my current version it there is only one folder for the maps.

Avernus

Tiamat is missing a ":" in her Innate Spellcasting after "3/Day" before divine word, so the spell isn't being added correctly in the combat tracker.

In Dungeon of the Mad Mage. The battle map for level 9 Dweomercore. Area 09.47.01 47a. Alas, Poor Yarek. The room with the curtain in the southern part of the map. The dashed wall between the southern room and the northern room should be a solid wall just like the secret door on the west wall of the southern room. The wall is meant to be an illusion and should probably be represented as a solid wall on the player map.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Avernus

Tiamat is missing a ":" in her Innate Spellcasting after "3/Day" before divine word, so the spell isn't being added correctly in the combat tracker.
    NOted

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    In Dungeon of the Mad Mage. The battle map for level 9 Dweomercore. Area 09.47.01 47a. Alas, Poor Yarek. The room with the curtain in the southern part of the map. The dashed wall between the southern room and the northern room should be a solid wall just like the secret door on the west wall of the southern room. The wall is meant to be an illusion and should probably be represented as a solid wall on the player map.
    I'll see what I can do

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Ah, found it. I was looking in the story entry rather than in the reference section. Noted for fixing.
    This still needs correcting.

Thread Information