FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 21 of 39 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    Here is my screen shot. I can't tell if it is applying the +1.
    Screenshot (5).png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil Dog View Post
    Here is my screen shot. I can't tell if it is applying the +1.
    Screenshot (5).png
    It doesn't look like it.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Yet it clearly shows the ATK:1 under the Dwarf's active effects, and he is clearly targeting the goblin. Any ideas?

Yet it clearly shows the ATK:1 under the Dwarf's active effects, and he is clearly targeting the goblin. Any ideas?
    As I mentioned earlier I cannot reproduce this issue. I would suggest removing your extensions (theme) and try again. If that doesn't work create a new campaign, load the character there and drop a Goblin from the 2E MM into the CT and try there.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Oh well, thanks for trying. I guess it won't be that difficult to have the player hit the +1 modifier each time they target a goblin/orc. Hopefully, this is the only bug.
    Oh by the way, I'll just throw out there as well that I am still using Fantasy Grounds classic, if that could matter.

Oh well, thanks for trying. I guess it won't be that difficult to have the player hit the +1 modifier each time they target a goblin/orc. Hopefully, this is the only bug.
    Oh by the way, I'll just throw out there as well that I am still using Fantasy Grounds classic, if that could matter.
    Did you try what I suggested?

I run all my tests in FGC unless someone says they are specifically using FGU.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You havent targeted the Goblin properly somehow
    Look at the different descriptions between your screenshot and Celestians
    Chaz is not targeting the goblin... is just doing attacks against "air", that's why you are not getting the bonus.

Custom Effects

Thanks again for all the improvements you do every week.

1.- Is it possible right now or maybe in the future to get the custom field for duration in the EFFECTS->Custom section...?
    I mean, if you create an advanced effect, let's say in a character sheet, it is possible to set the duration to 1d4+3 rnd... but in EFFECTS section (where also conditions are found), you can only set fixed durations.
    2.- Can an effect/ advanced effect modify the movement, let' say change the move index of a human from 12 to 6, because he/she is injured?

Quote Originally Posted by galfaroth2000 View Post
    Thanks again for all the improvements you do every week.

1.- Is it possible right now or maybe in the future to get the custom field for duration in the EFFECTS->Custom section...?
    I mean, if you create an advanced effect, let's say in a character sheet, it is possible to set the duration to 1d4+3 rnd... but in EFFECTS section (where also conditions are found), you can only set fixed durations.
    2.- Can an effect/ advanced effect modify the movement, let' say change the move index of a human from 12 to 6, because he/she is injured?
    I'm not clear on what you mean on 1. Can you show me in a SS or something what you mean (in EFFECTS section).

Currently there is not an effect that will adjust move base.
    ---

Thread Information