FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

Thread: 5E - Exhausted

Quote Originally Posted by Lokklive View Post
    Trying to find the download for the extension, Any chance I can get a link?
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/70/view

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version Update: 1.4

House rule: Add Exhaustion if heal from 0 HP now you can specify how many levels of exhaustion to add
    Parser support for Living Armor, Sibriex
    Not only did you not have to do this, but you did it incredibly quickly. Thank you so much.

Hello

can you add that an Exhaustion level is added on a failed death save
    thats the house rule im using

Version Update 1.6
    Fixed issue with new SW code to decrement exhaustion on Long Rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephidiel View Post
    Hello

I've been super busy lately but I do look to give exhaustion some more love here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I've been super busy lately but I do look to give exhaustion some more love here soon.
    I honestly couldn't ask for more than what you've already done.

I genuinely appreciate the work you put in to this extension as Exhaustion plays a significant role in my campaigns and I'm excited to see what you plan for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephidiel View Post
    Hello

Man you DMs are brutal! 1 level exhaustion per fail save? RIP. I love it.

@Rhagelstrom thanks for all your hard work, your EXTs are so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Man you DMs are brutal! 1 level exhaustion per fail save? RIP. I love it.

@Rhagelstrom thanks for all your hard work, your EXTs are so awesome.
    Indeed. Rhagelstrom implemented the feature that I asked for which allows DMs to change the number of Exhaustion levels a PC gets when knocked unconscious.

In my game, being knocked unconscious is an automatic 2 levels of Exhaustion and when an unconscious PC is revived the PC is incapacitated until the start of that character's next turn as they collect themselves after a near-death experience.

There isn't any of that whack-a-mole nonsense at my table. Getting knocked-out has real consequences and you can't just revive someone to have them immediately back in the fight. Reviving someone requires strategy because they are completely defenseless until the start of their next turn.

I started noticing the auto-exhaustion was not being activated when a player was healed from zero HP. It works in test with just this extension loaded so I started to hunt for interactions with other extensions. What I have found is that when this is loaded along with Celestian's Advanced effects extension it no longer auto adds the exhaustion level after the heal. Both extensions seem to be working fine on their own. Not sure if this is something @Rhagelstrom can look at or if I need to ask Celestian to see if he can help. I heavily utilize both extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    I started noticing the auto-exhaustion was not being activated when a player was healed from zero HP. It works in test with just this extension loaded so I started to hunt for interactions with other extensions. What I have found is that when this is loaded along with Celestian's Advanced effects extension it no longer auto adds the exhaustion level after the heal. Both extensions seem to be working fine on their own. Not sure if this is something @Rhagelstrom can look at or if I need to ask Celestian to see if he can help. I heavily utilize both extensions.
    I'll have a look. I run both those in my games and I had two characters in my Monday game auto gain a level of exhaustion when healed from 0 HP.

Thread Information