DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 76 of 100 First ... 2666747576777886 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    By the way, Bmos already fixed it, I think He may already have pushed the update Thanks to him, he was very fast
    I can confirm that it is fixed now. Thank you Kelrugem and Bmos!

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this. Is there a way in FGU (I'm guessing using these extensions) to automate the feint check?

Quote Originally Posted by EndingPop View Post
    Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this. Is there a way in FGU (I'm guessing using these extensions) to automate the feint check?
    No, currently no Just roll the involved checks manually

I seem to be having a problem with the bonus types for effects. When I create an effect, such as

SKILL: 2 competence, heal

it's adding the +2 to every skill I roll, not just heal (or whatever skill I put in there). It doesn't seem to matter what bonus I use, the problem persists, In fact, if I use two bonus types of the same kind, they're stacking. This is also happens with effects like AC. If I have two identical effects such as,

AC: 2 dodge
    AC: 2 dodge

the PC is getting a +4 effect bonus to AC. It's like bonus types aren't being taken into account at all?

This is the only extension I'm running.

This in dnd 3.5 or pathfinder 1e?

in pf1 dodge bonuses stacks. so that bonus would indeed stack with itself.

Did some testing and its ONLY heal that adds that to all skill accidently. but if you put in >>> SKILL: 2 competence, Heal <<< it stops.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    This in dnd 3.5 or pathfinder 1e?

in pf1 dodge bonuses stacks. so that bonus would indeed stack with itself.

Did some testing and its ONLY heal that adds that to all skill accidently. but if you put in >>> SKILL: 2 competence, Heal <<< it stops.

Hope this helps!
    Sorry, should have mentioned, this is 3.5, so same type bonuses don't stack. I tried the effect with Heal instead of heal, and it doesn't work at all.

I took a couple screen shots. One shows the stacking issue, and the other shows the effect adding to all skill checks, not just the one added to the CT.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just test 3.5 with just that extension. SKILL: 2 competence, Heal does work correctly while lower case heal does not.

Also page 136 on 3.5e Players handbooks states "Unlike most sorts of bonuses, dodge bonuses stack with each other." So the dodge stacking is indeed true.

Your screenshot has lower case h on heal. can we get one with an upper case H?

otherwise i can try to connect with you on discord and we can troubleshoot to bring this to light? or push to a higher power anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by timberbeast View Post
    Sorry, should have mentioned, this is 3.5, so same type bonuses don't stack. I tried the effect with Heal instead of heal, and it doesn't work at all.

I took a couple screen shots. One shows the stacking issue, and the other shows the effect adding to all skill checks, not just the one added to the CT.
    About the Skill: I cannot reproduce this error. But I see in your screenshots that your version of the extension is very old. The extension date should show 10 January 2022 (yeah, there is a typo, I was writing 2022 instead of 2023 )

About AC: Dodge bonusses always stack, also in 3.5E So, this behaviour is expected

In order to solve the former problem, you should update the extension, maybe check whether you have an unzipped version of the extension in your directory

im getting the same error Kel. and i am up to date. lowercase heal gives +2 to everything. upper was working but retesting literally right now has shown its not working... running an update and trying again. let you know shortly

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    Just test 3.5 with just that extension. SKILL: 2 competence, Heal does work correctly while lower case heal does not.

Also page 136 on 3.5e Players handbooks states "Unlike most sorts of bonuses, dodge bonuses stack with each other." So the dodge stacking is indeed true.

Your screenshot has lower case h on heal. can we get one with an upper case H?

otherwise i can try to connect with you on discord and we can troubleshoot to bring this to light? or push to a higher power anyways?
    For me it is the opposite: I have to use lowercase

Thread Information