FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 104 First ... 78910111959 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dbachen View Post
    When using the character creation wizard and creating a wood elf, the feature Fey Ancestry was not automatically added to the character sheet and had to be added manually afterwards. Not sure why it wasn't parsed from the book

MOD: Moved to Character Wizard Bug thread
    Halfling - Missing Brave
    Halfling (Stout) - Missing Halfling Nimbleness

Self-explanatory. Neither is added to the character sheet
    Background Sailor - Missing Tool Navigator's Tools
    Background Sailor - Missing Tool Vehicle (Water)

Background Folk Hero - Missing Tool Artisan's Tools -- You get pick the toolset you want, but then the tools wasn't added to proficiencies. In my choice, I had chosen Potter's Tools.
    Background Folk Hero - Missing Tool Vehicle (Land)

Thanks for the report. I'll take a look and add them in to test branch.

Had a character who was creating a paladin. Just a few things we noticed: 1) there is no holy symbol in items for the PC to purchase; 2) PC can't choose a fighting style, we see the four options but one can't be selected; and 3) No options for the versatile weapons for the higher damage (it shows it under the stats but we couldn't change the dice over)

Quote Originally Posted by quirkygamer View Post
    Had a character who was creating a paladin. Just a few things we noticed: 1) there is no holy symbol in items for the PC to purchase; 2) PC can't choose a fighting style, we see the four options but one can't be selected; and 3) No options for the versatile weapons for the higher damage (it shows it under the stats but we couldn't change the dice over)
    1) there is no holy symbol in items for the PC to purchase
    According to the PHB 'Holy Symbols' are the Amulet, Emblem, and the Reliquary. Those should be available to you under gear. If those aren't available to you please let me know.

2) PC can't choose a fighting style, we see the four options but one can't be selected
    Thanks, currently the fighting style is just user information that is added to the fighting style feat. I do it by adding a parenthesis that contains the chosen style. As far as having the choice impact the character mechanically that's not yet in place but I would like to add that selection in the near future.

3) No options for the versatile weapons for the higher damage (it shows it under the stats but we couldn't change the dice over)
    Another situation where the current method is to have two entries for the same weapon with differing damage values. I could put in a check for versatile weapons that put two versions of the weapon on the character sheet and automatically change the damage value for one but we're getting into specialized additions to the wizard which fall behind where we are currently with more generic changes and fixes.

Thanks for the suggestions, quirkygamer. The versatile weapon addition is a new suggestion, I'll give it some thought for a future update.

I think the Versatile weapons handling should probably be something built into the game to handle it. So far the approaches that the modders have taken is to add an icon after the weapon name and the choice (Melee, Ranged, Thrown) with a hand, two hands and an offhand. This helps to cover normal use, versatile and the offhand to remove the damage bonus for two weapon fighting style. While I love the mods that handle it, having that build into the ruleset seems like a good solution overall (not necessarily an issue for the Character Wizard itself to handle).

I've been searching the forums, but can't find the instructions. How do I launch the character builder in FGU?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalRogue View Post
    I've been searching the forums, but can't find the instructions. How do I launch the character builder in FGU?
    On the character selection screen their is a blue star at the bottom. Click that.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Some Bugs I found:

A) The Save proficiencies granted by my class do not appear after I conclude the Character wizard

B) The spells selected do not appear in the action tab properly (it just appear the spell selected, but does not include the detailed spell action as it appears when you drag and drop the spell including the cast, attack and save)
    spells.PNG

@Mirdur Um on the first spell there did you click the magnifying glass on the right side of the spell to expand the effect? The fact that there is one at the end of the line means that there is something additional to the spell that is just collapsed and not currently expanded.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTBC View Post
    @Mirdur Um on the first spell there did you click the magnifying glass on the right side of the spell to expand the effect? The fact that there is one at the end of the line means that there is something additional to the spell that is just collapsed and not currently expanded.
    Oops, my mistake for the second point.

I cant make a half orc soldier since they both get intimidation and I cant override the "Duplicate Skills" alert

Thread Information