5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 22 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    It would not be easy Callum, the XML layout is totally different. I also have Hero Lab, so I would have no use for it.

Dave

Okay, thanks for letting me know. Would you be able to make the shell of your code available to someone else to develop a Pathfinder/3.5E version?

I could, it you happen to be a C# developer I could send you the code for the class I use.

I've written Java code for taking XML output from Hero Lab and populating an Adobe PDF template. (Savage Worlds characters)

If you're a dev, you should be able to creatively borrow my code and modify it to suit your needs.

Code is available on my website.
    https://ai6k.com/herolab/savageworlds/

BoomerET
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by DAWPage View Post
    There is a new version out, I fixed the DC and attacks in the spell description. I also moved attacks to the front page, to read them easier.

https://www.dawpage.com/files/fgiisetup.msi

Dave
    I downloaded this version on another puter and this doesn't want to work.....=/

Blog Entries
    you might need to say what part does and doesnt work...

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    you might need to say what part does and doesnt work...

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    I open it up put the character in and it just sits there. Then it says program says "Operation has timed out"

I have run the program before and it works, I have also noticed the problem. I believe The program submits the information to a website which generates the pdfs... It seems the connection to the website no longer works.

I have made some changes to the app that may break any older version. I will try to get a new install done by the weekend, I will let you guys know.

Dave

Thread Information