FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

New to app not D&D looking for active group to play with

I started off playing 2nd edition in HS. I've DMed in the past, but would like to just play, and have an active DM for a group that would play, once a week. Any campaign, starting around lvl 3 to lvl 5 so that it's fun from the onset. I'm interested in 5e games because I'm not accustomed to the system changes. Look forward to any correspondence. Once members (4-6 preferred) are found, we can work out a good time to all "meet" and play.

My brother and I are looking for a low key game. We have been play D&D since 1978 (Not Kidding) we are on discord and have just started using 5e.
    Adam

That's awesome! Would you all like to work on starting a group together?

I've yet to purchase everything until I find a group I won't. Just need to know campaign to purchase and then I'll buy the core books and get setup. I have discord the FG discord server does not have voice or video from my research if that is desired. I would personally like to at least be able to talk to one another and goof off. That's what I miss about playing the most. Being nerdy with other smart people haha. Let me know if you would be interested in adding me.

Sounds good. New characters? And what day? We are both on Discord: Addaroc#4884 is me. We both rolled up characters for a test game Ironman style (4d6 - lowest die in stat order) but new is fine too.

that actually sounds great. I need to create a character to catch up. So 4D6 was the lowest die you used? What lvl are you starting at? Lvl 3? Or??

As far as day. Saturday evening EST would be preferable, if that is a agreeable time.

Saturday would be cool and Your DM should set the level. 4d6 discard the lowest is D&D standard. Iron Man just means you take them in stats in order. (Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma.) some DM give a bonus for doing so. My brother has a fighter and a mage and I have a Bard or Ranger.

And that makes 4

Quote Originally Posted by eldritchkn View Post
    I am in if ya got a spot )
    Ok, That will give us a party.

Thread Information