DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 67 of 114 First ... 1757656667686977 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by AAWGAMES View Post
    Mini-Dungeon Monthly #1
    Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    I just started DMing Out of the Abyss, does anyone know the status on these maps. I feel presumptuous to ask, but I would hate to run it without them if someone has completed some or all of them.
    I don't have an update on progress, sorry.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

PF1e Mini-Dungeon #001: Buried Council Chambers

PF1e Mini-Dungeon #001: Buried Council Chambers

*Note: Please review this to make sure it is correct --same with the Savage World LOS uploads recently.

We have two people new to this and want to make sure everything is not lost in translation. Thanks for checking our work!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Jonathon,

I only see two maps in this one Bridgfort Players and Warehouse Entry. I don't see a huge city map that would have taken days to complete. Are you talking about the correct module?

Also I could only find a 5e version in the store so I've only added occluders for that.
    That map of Bridgefort took days to complete because the program kept glitching or crashing when building it. I had to save over and over again as I went and it took days to do it because of the glitches/crashing not because it was massive (although it was a pretty laborious map with about 50-60 buildings!)

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No you won't need the utility if you add images to a campaign and then do the occluders and then export those images. You will only need the utility if you are adding occluders to maps which are already in a module and you cannot extract the images from those modules. If you are using tilesets see Dougs recent videos on adding LoS to tilesets.
    I still must be doing something wrong because its not working (as I hoped it would).

So I have Campaign called "Desert Tileset". In it are X pictures of, well, parts of the desert. I see the pictures under assets/campaign and also under Maps.
    I added neat occluders to the first of those maps for testing.
    Now I export that campaign, including everything, giving it a neat thumbnail and so on.

Next I start my Main Campaign and import/activate that exported module (also tried without activating it) and afterwards I see those desert tilesets in my assets folder - great.

In my main campaign I create a new Map, set a grid, open assets and drag my desert tileset onto it - all great but no occluders What am I doing wrong?

My post above related simply to adding occluders to a map, exporting to a module and then opening that module in another campaign and using the map from images and maps. As I said if you want to use the images as a tileset then you'll need to do something different to get the occluders onto the tiles and I pointed to Dougs video on how to do that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaFvDapOlL4&t=
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhingen View Post
    I still must be doing something wrong because its not working (as I hoped it would).

So I have Campaign called "Desert Tileset". In it are X pictures of, well, parts of the desert. I see the pictures under assets/campaign and also under Maps.
    I added neat occluders to the first of those maps for testing.
    Now I export that campaign, including everything, giving it a neat thumbnail and so on.

Next I start my Main Campaign and import/activate that exported module (also tried without activating it) and afterwards I see those desert tilesets in my assets folder - great.

In my main campaign I create a new Map, set a grid, open assets and drag my desert tileset onto it - all great but no occluders What am I doing wrong?
    For a tiles specific module, you should see this section of the wiki I added yesterday.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ta+for+Modules

Thanks to both of you, reading & watching now.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    For a tiles specific module, you should see this section of the wiki I added yesterday.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ta+for+Modules
    So I finally got it to work, following that wiki explanation (mostly the bottom most 3 step part is what I needed ... and of course that LOS extraction tool, thanks alot!

That being said, I noticed one thing that seems like a bug (with the LOS tool). If for destination folder to output the XMLs with the LOS data choose any folder except for the one with the actual pictures, it won't do it - the text popup would say XXX.xml created but it just won't be there. I originally kept trying to output in the same folder that has the db.xml (lets not question the sense of that now, pls? ) but nothing...tried on my desktop, again nothing but inside the images folder it works fine (and thats good enough).

Your destination folder must be the one where your images are. The tool looks for the name of each image and then creates an xml file for that image. If it doesn't find the image then it won't write the file. I'm lokking at the wiki and it's pretty clear that you need to choose the folder with the images in them.

AAW Map XMLs Savage Worlds

There was a correction needed to my previous uploads. Please use these XML files for the updated modules.

AAWFGSWA00 A00: Crows Rest Island
    AAWFGSWA01 A01 - Crypt of the Sun Lord
    AAWFGSWA03 A03: Champions Rest
    AAWFGSWA04 A04: Forest for the Trees
    AAWFGSWA05 A05: Winterflower
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information