5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    Close the folder browser you opened from the FG interface. FG is waiting to update the list when you close the window.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I did, still didn't show up. I fooled around some, and did manage to make the image show up after I edited the photo and removed transparency on it. Not sure if this is the final reason as to why it is showing up in FG now though...is it? I'll keep an eye on it in the future.

I keep remaking mine, and still nothing. I just dropped a pretty penny on these maps...
    Annotation 2020-08-08 122143.jpg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    I keep remaking mine, and still nothing. I just dropped a pretty penny on these maps...
    We're going to need to know more than this. And unless you are reporting an issue identical to the OP, please start a new thread. Things that will help us help you;
    Can you reproduce in a new campaign with no extensions or themes?
    What ruleset?
    Is it every image from multiple products or specific images from a single product?
    What are the steps to reproduce?

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

If this is Unity the images will need to be in RGB format and not CMYK format.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Unity - works perfectly, but I don't play in Unity yet.
    My guess is that there is a memory issue? If I load FG they all load, but if I play for over 15 they fail. So I lowered the quality, and that bought me more time. I think I will load them, then just minimize them for the game.

Thanks

You can check how much memory Classic is using. If it's around the 3Gb mark then that will be an issue. Also if the images are very large in terms of size and resolution then that, too, will be an issue. I think Classic can only handle images within a certain resolution; so if they are bigger than that it will reject them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

What is the pixel dimensions (width x height) of these images?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Remember, the recommendation for images in FGC is less than 1mb file size and 2048x2048 pixels.

Thread Information