DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Here's a customized version of Kelrugem's FullOverlay Package that contains an enabled/fixed CL: n effect and also a SSDC: n effect I added to increase spell DCs. This saves a lot of time for arcanists especially.

This does not currently work in conjunction with IFTAG (which means you can't specify a caster level bonus or dc increase for a specific school of magic yet).

I am not that familiar with the effects code yet and I am building on work that was not complete before, so it is possible that there will be unexpected behavior. That being said, in my limited testing and during my game tonight it has been performing well enough that I feel comfortable posting it.
    cool thanks for the work As you know I had the CL effect but had no time for the display problem, thanks for solving that

By the way there is already a DC effect And it can be combined with IFTAG, so IFTAG: spell; DC: n would achieve the same as SSDC Similar for schools I can add that to the CL effect later, it is just a matter of data processing

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    cool thanks for the work As you know I had the CL effect but had no time for the display problem, thanks for solving that

By the way there is already a DC effect And it can be combined with IFTAG, so IFTAG: spell; DC: n would achieve the same as SSDC Similar for schools I can add that to the CL effect later, it is just a matter of data processing
    Ha! I had no idea there was already a DC effect.

I've removed the redundant one

EDIT: This is no longer needed because Kelrugem has updated FullOverlay Package with an even better version.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; November 8th, 2020 at 23:43.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Ha! I had no idea there was already a DC effect.

I've removed the redundant one
    Yeah, therefore I uploaded a pdf with all the effects because I also sometimes forget the details of my own extensions

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Yeah, therefore I uploaded a pdf with all the effects because I also sometimes forget the details of my own extensions
    I skim that PDF a lot and always forget most of it; I am much better at reading quickly than reading comprehension

It doesn't appear that CL: applies to caster level checks. I realize there's already a CLC: effect for that, but CL: seems like it should be a superset of that? Also, is there any downside to using both at the same time? For instance, an arcanist using arcane pool to increase CL of a Dispel Magic spell, shouldn't that also bump up the CLC accordingly?

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    It doesn't appear that CL: applies to caster level checks. I realize there's already a CLC: effect for that, but CL: seems like it should be a superset of that? Also, is there any downside to using both at the same time? For instance, an arcanist using arcane pool to increase CL of a Dispel Magic spell, shouldn't that also bump up the CLC accordingly?
    I see your logic and tend to agree. The downside is that someone might assume the opposite (since CLC exists). But I think I will try to make CL also apply the same bonus to CLC.

Thread Information