DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Yeah, I like it, too, also the spinning die
    Suggest putting the spinning d20 in the middle of the screen under the FGU logo and above the loading tips.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

There are no files exchanged here that tell you what the ruleset is?

I know the feature just got added, I really like it and would love to be able to set some special ones for the ruleset proper.

If/when it can be done, I'll owe someone a beer.
    Last edited by celestian; December 5th, 2020 at 02:07.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

We know what the rule set is going in. However, the rule set is not fully loaded and initialized until the screen pauses just before the tabletop is visible.

I’m not saying it couldn’t be done; but it’s not something I can just tell someone to add a script or a file for. It’s a separate feature that would have to be added (and communicated/documented for developers); and we have a lot of those on our list.

Cheers,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    So... it might come one day?

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    We know what the rule set is going in. However, the rule set is not fully loaded and initialized until the screen pauses just before the tabletop is visible.

I’m not saying it couldn’t be done; but it’s not something I can just tell someone to add a script or a file for. It’s a separate feature that would have to be added (and communicated/documented for developers); and we have a lot of those on our list.

Cheers,
    JPG
    Understood. I'm just wanting to really add in "To open more than one window of the same type, press control while clicking." Or something along those lines, for the 2E ruleset

The feature is amazing, my players will love it regardless.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thumbs up for this feature!

Putting the spinning die in the lower right corner makes it quite invisible, though. At first I did not notice it, then I read in this thread that it exists and still had to restart 3 times until I finally found it. Seems like I kept looking around the center of the screen, other people may prefer to look at the corners, though.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; December 5th, 2020 at 11:08.

None of my 5 players this week spotted the rotating die in the lower right corner, even when I offered them a bonus hero point "for spotting the spinning die" after a necessary FG restart (didn't tell them to look at the load screen). So putting it somewhere more obvious might help give it the attention that it deserves.

Thread Information