DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 98 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by StevenP View Post
    I purchased Pathfinder RPG 2 - Society Scenario #1-15: The Blooming Catastrophe, but when I go to load the module in either Classic or Unity it isn't listed. I've done the updates and the new Extincrjon curse part 5 shows up but not the PFS module.
    This should be fixed now. It should show up the next time you run an update.

The Carnivorous Crystals from Age of Ashes AP 4 have incorrect effects applied to them (I'm playing on FGU).
    https://i.imgur.com/Kvbs3L5.png
    This is their book version:
    https://i.imgur.com/0ZYUMFw.png
    They're not supposed to have Immunity to Sonic, Bludgeoning, and only immune to critical hits that aren't bludgeoning/Sonic. They're also supposed to have immunity to the unconscious condition, but I'd guess that that isn't coded into effects yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinders View Post
    The Carnivorous Crystals from Age of Ashes AP 4 have incorrect effects applied to them (I'm playing on FGU).
    https://i.imgur.com/Kvbs3L5.png
    This is their book version:
    https://i.imgur.com/0ZYUMFw.png
    They're not supposed to have Immunity to Sonic, Bludgeoning, and only immune to critical hits that aren't bludgeoning/Sonic. They're also supposed to have immunity to the unconscious condition, but I'd guess that that isn't coded into effects yet.
    Thanks for reporting.

This is within the NPC parsing of the PFRPG2 ruleset itself.

Unconscious wasn't in the allowed immunity list. That will be fixed in the next release (release 17).

"except" coding is not implemented yet for immunities. I've logged this as RS2.095.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Pathfinder AP 153 - Extinction Curse - Life's Long Shadows
    Shoony Heritages and Ancestry Feats are missing from the module
    The Ancestry, when chosen, describes the Heritages, but they are not coded and the benefits must be manually entered. The Feats are entirely absent.

There is a feat that was missing in the AP's Players Guide. Can this be added to the downloadable version?
    Details here https://paizo.com/community/blog/v5748dyo6sh2k
    Last edited by Orlok; June 6th, 2020 at 00:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlok View Post
    The Ancestry, when chosen, describes the Heritages, but they are not coded and the benefits must be manually entered. The Feats are entirely absent.

There is a feat that was missing in the AP's Players Guide. Can this be added to the downloadable version?
    Details here https://paizo.com/community/blog/v5748dyo6sh2k
    Hi Orlok. Welcome to the forum and thanks for the report. I could not replicate the issue within the normal module. Were you talking about the player's resource file for that AP?

If you were, that file has been updated (previously reported) and will be updated on the LIVE system this Tuesday.
    If you were trying to use the non-Player's Resource version (the actual module), then you might try updating your Fantasy Grounds. The Pathfinder 2 ruleset just went through a functionality update this last Tuesday.

As far as the Player's Guide, thanks for the heads up. I have added the new feat to it and have checked it in. You should see the fix after this Tuesday's LIVE update.

Thanks,
    Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thank you. I updated all my files this morning.

I was trying in the Player module. It works in the GM's full version of the module, but I found a different related bug there.

I created a character and could choose the Ancestry and Heritage, but when I clicked on the Ancestry Feat button next to Quick Feat Filters, it puts "Shoony" in the filter, but no options are shown. Changing the filter to "(Empty)" shows the Shoony feats.

Shoony1.png
    Shoony2.png
    Last edited by Orlok; June 6th, 2020 at 02:29.

Yes, I see. Thank you. The "By Trait" button works but not the dropdown filter itself. I cannot see an issue on the module side that would cause this. I will contact the ruleset developer, Trenloe, to see if he has any ideas.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

That being said, the dropdown menus are not primarily meant to be typed in, I believe. The available values are shown in the drop down when you click the down arrow of that dropdown box. The fact that Shoony doesn't come up as an available trait is the issue. I have sent the ruleset developer a note asking about this to see if this is a known issue with the ruleset or if I am overlooking something with this module.

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Orlok View Post
    Thanks for reporting.

The "traits" filter is hard coded in the ruleset. Shoony will be added to the next release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for reporting.

The "traits" filter is hard coded in the ruleset. Shoony will be added to the next release.
    Would it be possible to preemptively add the APG ancestry/heritage traits for those who will manually input the info while the APG module is being worked on?

Thread Information